My TVSeries (30 Viewers)

And do not plan to make a part related to a separate plugin follw.it as was done with trakt.tv?
And do not plan to make a part related to a separate plugin follw.it as was done with trakt.tv?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can not AVI Sync DE
BUG: Both this version and the one before i cannot AV Synch.. you know the slider one can synch the audio to video.. i can do it in all other plugins, also if i play the same file from browse folder to video and play. but if i play from inside MP Tvseries then the slider cant be moved.. :( Please fix :) And thanks for a great...
BUG: Both this version and the one before i cannot AV Synch.. you know the slider one can synch the audio to video.. i can do it in...
BUG: Both this version and the one before i cannot AV Synch.. you know the slider one can synch the audio to video.. i can do it in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newbir needs help DE
I got the TV series to show up by playing with the configuration.
I got the TV series to show up by playing with the configuration.
I am new to MP using XP SP3, MP 1.0, StreamedMP skin. I can see my TV Series in the Details tab of the plugin configuration but...
Replies
Views
The FAQ actually explains the step required for your filename scheme to be recognized properly. The verification of the entire import process will become much easier in the future version that is due, but you can still manage with the existing methods. Your key problem is getting rid of the [ and ] brackets via string replacement...
The FAQ actually explains the step required for your filename scheme to be recognized properly. The verification of the entire...
I have S01E01-S01E06 of "Krod Mandoon" and the online lookup is returning a series ID of "-21" instead of the correct one of...
Replies
Views
There are certain video files in my folders that will never be detected properly by the plugin, such as DVD special features. How do you get the plugin to always ignore these without asking me, other than moving the files to a different folder?
There are certain video files in my folders that will never be detected properly by the plugin, such as DVD special features. How...
There are certain video files in my folders that will never be detected properly by the plugin, such as DVD special features. How...
Replies
Views
You're the man - thank you!!
You're the man - thank you!!
Hi guys, I'm using streamedmp and mptvseries. I notice that at the home screen, when i'm hovering over "Watch your series", the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No More TV Info DE
Hopefully its just down temporarily!
Hopefully its just down temporarily!
how lucky am i lol... i have just installed the tv series plugin and it couldn't find my series online so i have gone to the site...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVSI info import? DE
Hey, i use MP-TVSeries for all of my series, but with some i have a problem with the German translations. For example Prince of Bel-Air. It is launched @ thetvdb.com but not at all in German. Is there a possibility to add other sources like tvsi.de? I don't know how you/the plugin grab the information in the backup of the great...
Hey, i use MP-TVSeries for all of my series, but with some i have a problem with the German translations. For example Prince of...
Hey, i use MP-TVSeries for all of my series, but with some i have a problem with the German translations. For example Prince of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 theTVDb.com Issues DE
Maybe I've only checked at the times they popped back on for a moment, but I have not experienced any downtime. Of course many other factors could be at play, such as the GeoIP location, but does it work again for you as well?
Maybe I've only checked at the times they popped back on for a moment, but I have not experienced any downtime. Of course many...
And another day with thetvdb.com nearly offline and unreachable. This is getting ridiculous.
Replies
Views
Hi all: It has not yet been implemented the feature to select subtitles when subtitle has a diferent name ??
Hi all: It has not yet been implemented the feature to select subtitles when subtitle has a diferent name ??
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2.6.2 install error DE
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please upgrade to MP 1.0.2 and try again, I am however running mediaportal v1.1 Any Ideas People Ignore that. Was running beta version . Updated and all ok. :oops:
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please...
When trying to install this i get a error. It appears you are running a version of mediaportal this isn't compatible, please...
Replies
Views
i wanted to let my tvseries show if there was a subtitle available for a certain episode so i added following in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml <Enabled>1<Format><Episode.InfoPanelLine4Key><FormatAs>SUBS <Enabled>1<Format><Episode.InfoPanelLine4Value><FormatAs><Episode.AvailableSubtitles> now it show 0 when sub not available and 1...
i wanted to let my tvseries show if there was a subtitle available for a certain episode so i added following in...
i wanted to let my tvseries show if there was a subtitle available for a certain episode so i added following in...
Replies
Views
Are there any pans - or would it be a good idea - to use Transifex for keeping MP-TV series translations up to date (and improve quality)? Link to MP: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MediaPortal/
Are there any pans - or would it be a good idea - to use Transifex for keeping MP-TV series translations up to date (and improve...
Are there any pans - or would it be a good idea - to use Transifex for keeping MP-TV series translations up to date (and improve...
Replies
Views
Sometimes, if I add a new episode to the folder and then start "my tvseries", the ui gets really slow for a while (few seconds to half a minute). Could this be the result of the plugin scanning the folders for changes or downloading/updating the meta info from thetvdb? If yes, would it be possible to just change the thread-priority to...
Sometimes, if I add a new episode to the folder and then start "my tvseries", the ui gets really slow for a while (few seconds to...
Sometimes, if I add a new episode to the folder and then start "my tvseries", the ui gets really slow for a while (few seconds to...
Replies
Views
Yes, but for your first question it's very messy, there's no gui for it so you'll need to edit the database by hand. For your second question, just press "F9" on a episode and choose "mark as watched" in the menu. cheers Magnus
Yes, but for your first question it's very messy, there's no gui for it so you'll need to edit the database by hand. For your...
Hello, I have two questions regarding MyTvSeries. 1. MyTvSeries uses 'filters' like All, Watched, Unwatched. Is it also...
Replies
Views
i dont know if its related or not, but when i go into a show (sometimes for the first time after opening MP), it has to seemingly download a new background, it seems to make my htpc (acer revo) seemingly hang while its loading the background, how'd i go about speeding this up? im using v2.3.3589 and MP 1.0.2 as the 1.1.0 gives me...
i dont know if its related or not, but when i go into a show (sometimes for the first time after opening MP), it has to seemingly...
i dont know if its related or not, but when i go into a show (sometimes for the first time after opening MP), it has to seemingly...
Replies
Views
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the series, click, dvd cover of the season, click, episodies. All nice. Yesterday I update to ther last version found on mediaportal plugin section I there is no way to get the proper view. When I enter now...
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the...
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the...
Replies
Views
I've got a problem with the subcentral / subtitle functionality. My TvSeries exports an ID based on 'aired' order, but - for example OpenSubtitles expects an ID based on DVD order. I'd like to have the possibility to change the ID exported to subcentral to get the right subtitle file. THX and Happy New Year
I've got a problem with the subcentral / subtitle functionality. My TvSeries exports an ID based on 'aired' order, but - for...
I've got a problem with the subcentral / subtitle functionality. My TvSeries exports an ID based on 'aired' order, but - for...
Replies
Views
When you have multiple episodes added to your library automatically, which are not listed on tvdb.com (that is it was not a manual import) and you delete one of them they all seem to be deleted from the database. I know this happens for all unlisted episodes in a single season and I think I've seen it happen across series, that is if...
When you have multiple episodes added to your library automatically, which are not listed on tvdb.com (that is it was not a manual...
When you have multiple episodes added to your library automatically, which are not listed on tvdb.com (that is it was not a manual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong show DE
Add the show to TVDB and then it will ask you which show when you scan.
Add the show to TVDB and then it will ask you which show when you scan.
Hi I am trying to import a series called Line of Fire. It is an English doco series. TVDB does not have it, unfortunatly there...
Replies
Views
Nope it just joins them
Nope it just joins them
i've got an double episode where on thetvdb.com its listed as a single episode but i have it in 2 parts, as im none too good with...
Replies
Views
Done! :)
Done! :)
Here is an updated Dutch language file.. The file is now using the same layout as the default English language file. Also added...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changing hard drive DE
Why don't u just clone the drive over? If you buy a Western Digital drive, you can get a free copy of Acronis from WD to clone the drive over, or you can use the free CloneZilla software to do the same. Then you keep your old drive for a few days/weeks depending on how paranoid you are that the new drive works out, and you are good to go.
Why don't u just clone the drive over? If you buy a Western Digital drive, you can get a free copy of Acronis from WD to clone the...
Since I'm running low on my current hard drive I'm planning to replace it with a 2TB hard drive. My question is that will I have to...
Replies
Views
Once hidden an item (season or single episode) cannot be unhidden from within mediaportal. One has to go to the MPtvseries setup to do this. Could the unhide feature be added to the plugin options menu? (unhide all in current view seems the most straightforward way). Also i discovered a little bug using the hide function: when...
Once hidden an item (season or single episode) cannot be unhidden from within mediaportal. One has to go to the MPtvseries setup to...
Once hidden an item (season or single episode) cannot be unhidden from within mediaportal. One has to go to the MPtvseries setup to...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, thanks a lot for the new version! I have a feature request.. The option to search subtitles automaticly using subcentral when there is no subtitle is really nice. An improvement suggestion would be that this only happend on series from another language than the main language.. By example, I don't need subtitles on...
Hi ltfearme, thanks a lot for the new version! I have a feature request.. The option to search subtitles automaticly using...
Hi ltfearme, thanks a lot for the new version! I have a feature request.. The option to search subtitles automaticly using...
Replies
Views
mepo locks up on me when it comes out of parental lock. I repeat this every time doing this: 1) switch view to one that has parental lock pin code 2) select a tv show so you are able to see the episode list 3) wait till the default time-out counter comes on to prompt you to enter your pin. Anyone have a fix for this?
mepo locks up on me when it comes out of parental lock. I repeat this every time doing this: 1) switch view to one that has...
mepo locks up on me when it comes out of parental lock. I repeat this every time doing this: 1) switch view to one that has...
Replies
Views
I love this plugin by the way, excellent work ! My rig has a case display which is fed by the MiniDisplay plugin (which I've heavily customised the configuration of), but I can't customise too much here as the window id never changes. e.g. The Mighty Boosh > Season One > Episode One Each sub section has the window id 9811...
I love this plugin by the way, excellent work ! My rig has a case display which is fed by the MiniDisplay plugin (which I've...
I love this plugin by the way, excellent work ! My rig has a case display which is fed by the MiniDisplay plugin (which I've...
Replies
Views
Simple Q - maybe not so simple answer! Due to TV in repair I am using a client install of MediaPortal on a laptop. Can I install My-TVSeries and just point it to the database file on my server (my HTPC that would normally ahve the TV attached to it)? This would mean only the client/laptop would be changing the db, apart from new...
Simple Q - maybe not so simple answer! Due to TV in repair I am using a client install of MediaPortal on a laptop. Can I install...
Simple Q - maybe not so simple answer! Due to TV in repair I am using a client install of MediaPortal on a laptop. Can I install...
Replies
Views
Change it to \d+
Change it to \d+
Hi, i've managed to caputure multiple series files just by sligthly adusting one of the regex rules...
Replies
Views
Doh - thanks for the reply - Just restarted MP and it does indeed default to first unwatched. Could have sworn it didn't show this behaviour before I originally posted :ooops:
Doh - thanks for the reply - Just restarted MP and it does indeed default to first unwatched. Could have sworn it didn't show this...
Is there any way that MyTVSeries can be set-up to move directly to the first unwatched episode on entering the season, rather than...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom