OnlineVideos (32 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 SubCentral? DE
Are there any plans to make downloaded videos work with SubCentral? This would really be nice with watch-series. Even better if it is possible to get this working with online videos, but I guess that may be too difficult to achieve.
Are there any plans to make downloaded videos work with SubCentral? This would really be nice with watch-series. Even better if it...
Are there any plans to make downloaded videos work with SubCentral? This would really be nice with watch-series. Even better if it...
Replies
Views
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to debug. Logs attached. Had this with Windows 7 and now with Windows XP.
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to...
When I try to start a video from Screwattack.com MP crashes. I get a popup which says Mediaportal has to close with an option to...
Replies
Views
AW: since Update to 0.2.5 no website to choose Please read the original forum thread - it´s all explained there. Thread closed ;)
AW: since Update to 0.2.5 no website to choose Please read the original forum thread - it´s all explained there. Thread closed ;)
Hello since i made the update to 0.2.5, all websites normaly shown at the start page are gone, there is just a blue screen. A...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WM streams playback DE
I still see some errors from the OSD in your log, which I might be able to fix.
I still see some errors from the OSD in your log, which I might be able to fix.
I still don't like the playback of WM streams.. (black when paused etc, seems like it's not integrated in MP) Where lays the...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks for your patience and your reply. I will play around more and see if I can get the hang of it a bit better. This really is a fantastic plugin, it's taken my media center to a whole new level.
Ok thanks for your patience and your reply. I will play around more and see if I can get the hang of it a bit better. This...
Here's a few quick questions hopefully someone can help me with... How can I get OnlineVideos to keep playing on to the next...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problems to install OnlineVideos 0.25. I've always get the message "Access to path 'C:\ProgramData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPorta\Installer\V2\..................mpe2' is denied. It work's fine to install Ver 0.24 Please help Regards Henrik __________________ Kind Regards StSpanhe
Hello, I have problems to install OnlineVideos 0.25. I've always get the message "Access to path...
Hello, I have problems to install OnlineVideos 0.25. I've always get the message "Access to path...
Replies
Views
Got the same problem, even after updating to 0.25. When adjusting volume during a show Video goes black, audio just runs. Solution to me is to pause - unpause everytime i adjust audiolevel. The only thing we use is the TVGEMIST section of onlinevideo's so i dont know if the problem is only there. SAF 5 installed here since i got some...
Got the same problem, even after updating to 0.25. When adjusting volume during a show Video goes black, audio just runs. Solution...
Hi to all I have some weird problem with some stations, like RockTelevision, when I start it everything is ok, but when I try to...
Replies
Views
Wow, can't wait. Thanks :)
Wow, can't wait. Thanks :)
Is there any way to get the Youtube subscriptions into OnlineVideos? They does not seem to have a RSS?
Replies
Views
This is the greatest plugin ever written, for any media centre. In fact, I am primarily a GB-PVR user, but I have created a batch to launch Mediaportal, just so that I can run this plugin. I am also sometimes running Replay Media Catcher alongside it, in order to save the videos from Watch-Series for later. What would make this...
This is the greatest plugin ever written, for any media centre. In fact, I am primarily a GB-PVR user, but I have created a batch...
This is the greatest plugin ever written, for any media centre. In fact, I am primarily a GB-PVR user, but I have created a batch...
Replies
Views
Wow, thanks. I think you should sticky that or even include it with OnlineVideos.
Wow, thanks. I think you should sticky that or even include it with OnlineVideos.
Hey guys, great job with this plugin. It's a huge step to increase my WAF :D But there is one thing the would made it perfect...
Replies
Views
S
I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I can't find an answer anywhere.... When I select the BBC iPlayer it all appears to work until I select the video to play. No matter what resolution I pick I get an error 'Timeout Starting Playback'. I'm in the UK and it works fine in a web browser. I'm guessing it's something to do with the...
I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I can't find an answer anywhere.... When I select the BBC iPlayer it all appears to work...
I'm sure I'm making a simple mistake but I can't find an answer anywhere.... When I select the BBC iPlayer it all appears to work...
Replies
Views
Splash_Womble
S
MP1 MP2 Feature Request DE
Just added to svn, will be in 0.25!
Just added to svn, will be in 0.25!
Hi guys great work, But now that we have a huge selection of videos and movies. Would it be possible to get IMDb incorporated into...
Replies
Views
try to do this thing: open mediaportal - online videos on the left menu select manage sites search for a site with youtube in the name press ok and ok this will probably install the youtube util so u can use it in configuration.... remember Amped skin could have not the "manage site" button... use blue 3 skin... if it...
try to do this thing: open mediaportal - online videos on the left menu select manage sites search for a site with youtube in the...
hi i don't understand why feeds doesn't work. When i try to add simply feed like this ...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks seb, will try that!
ok, thanks seb, will try that!
Hi, the reason why I'm asking is just to save some time. Just in case someone has already fixed the same problem... OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I just adjusted the permissions on C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos and now the problem is solved.
Thanks. I just adjusted the permissions on C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos and now the...
Hi, I recently installed OnlineVideos and have been successful in using it. However, I ran into a problem when trying to...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I am an idiot, its loading files and MP4 files are working fine, however FLV files are giving me a 'unable to play video' error. I have Play FLV installed. Here is my log: 2010-08-29 16:01:44.938476 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Main: MediaPortal v1.1.0.0 is starting up on Windows 7 [6.1.7600.0] 2010-08-29 16:01:44.943359...
Thank you! I am an idiot, its loading files and MP4 files are working fine, however FLV files are giving me a 'unable to play...
I can get other items such as Revision 3 to launch and play, but for some reason Youtube wont even go into player mode, I just get...
Replies
Views
Ah, thanks for replying! I tried adding it manually but upon loading it in MP I just get an error.
Ah, thanks for replying! I tried adding it manually but upon loading it in MP I just get an error.
Free Horror Movies, Horror Movie Clips - FEARnet I tried adding it myself but it seems it doesn't work that way :( Basically I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nullref exception DE
Is your onlinevideosites.xml ok? Nevermind, not quite as awake as I thought I'd be
Is your onlinevideosites.xml ok? Nevermind, not quite as awake as I thought I'd be
Simone
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 stupid 2 get flv support working (1 Viewer) DE
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable or setting that sticks and does not get set correct on switching back to MY VIDEO and then playing AVI files
Hmm I must have had sticky fingers:S:sorry: The last sentence should have been: I seems like there is somewhere a variable...
Dear Forum, could somebody please give me a hint, how to configure the flv support for OnlineVideo. I have installed the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi Grubi Thanks for the logos. I am using the German TV logos from the beginning and I really like the design. Now I have the same "look and feel" also in Online Videos. May I suggest to put a link to your thread in the German TV-Logos thread? I found your great work just by chance. hirscho
Hi Grubi Thanks for the logos. I am using the German TV logos from the beginning and I really like the design. Now I have the...
Hi. I created a new set of logos for the OnlineVideos plugin (108 logos). To make appearance consistent I adopted the...
Replies
Views
thanks Offbyone, will give it a try.. :thx:
thanks Offbyone, will give it a try.. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 4.1 Windows Version: XP CPU Type: Sempron HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC Iplayer Freezes DE
Hi the downloads also fail with a similar error, is this the same problem as with playback? log attached thanks rob
Hi the downloads also fail with a similar error, is this the same problem as with playback? log attached thanks rob
Hi when playing an iplayer stream the picture freezes after several minutes, MP does not lock up, I can press stop to get back...
Replies
Views
Please, everyone having these problems, add logs from a run where that problem occured. Maybe somewhere it tells me what the cause might be, I have not been able to reproduce this. If you have the problem and can reproduce it, pls also provide the steps you take to get the stalling, and what exactly happen with MePo (is it...
Please, everyone having these problems, add logs from a run where that problem occured. Maybe somewhere it tells me what the cause...
Hi online videos seem to be stalling more often than normal downloading category lists. Locks up MP and find it hard to stop...
Replies
Views
I'm also interested. They make you install a program called MoveMediaPlayerWin_071706000001. I tried finding a stream for True Blood with URLSnooper, but nothing was found.
I'm also interested. They make you install a program called MoveMediaPlayerWin_071706000001. I tried finding a stream for True...
Team, I hope I am not asking for something that is already known, but can you add the Comcast Xfinity webpage to OnLine Vidoes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BIG problem DE
What OS and MediaPortal Version are you using? Can you post the collected logs from a config and mepo run that crahed.
What OS and MediaPortal Version are you using? Can you post the collected logs from a config and mepo run that crahed.
First it was working perfectly, then the youtube break... i've installed the new version using your flvsplitter.ax and i've seen...
Replies
Views
Well, I didn't do clean install for whole windows, just for MediaPortal. That's why I'm clueless too, because I didn't touch anything. Just did complete uninstall and then installed MP again. So, nothing should have changed and like I said, it worked before that just perfectly. I found a solution. I forgot to mention, that I'm...
Well, I didn't do clean install for whole windows, just for MediaPortal. That's why I'm clueless too, because I didn't touch...
Hi, I've been using Online videos for a while now without any problems. After MP 1.1.0 was released, I did clean install and...
Replies
Views
Out now.
Out now.
Hey Hey Hey! Keep up the good work mate, great plugin, i was wonder when you gonna put online the 0.24 version with youtube "no url...
Replies
Views
0.24 is out now and tested and working with MePo 1.1 Final.
0.24 is out now and tested and working with MePo 1.1 Final.
Is 0.23 ok with MePo 1.1.0 final ?
Replies
Views
haha i guess it's a combination of people writing plugins in their spare time and dynamically changing websites, that often change to block programs like mediaportal accessing them and bypassing any advertising etc..
haha i guess it's a combination of people writing plugins in their spare time and dynamically changing websites, that often change...
-GameTrailers: "No url" -AppleTtrailers: "No data" Only to me?:thx:
Replies
Views
I did my screenshot with 0.23, which is the current latest release (the fields are all empty because it doesn't work on MP 1.0.2 but I installed it anyway to do the screenshot). Make sure you use the latest version, that's all I can say to help. ;)
I did my screenshot with 0.23, which is the current latest release (the fields are all empty because it doesn't work on MP 1.0.2...
Hi Is there a way to define video cache size? (on slow internet connections sometimes the video freeze to load the next...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom