StreamedMP (10 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Thx I understand. but also I mean the rotating CD in the nowplaying Screen. Want to mod streamedmp.
Thx I understand. but also I mean the rotating CD in the nowplaying Screen. Want to mod streamedmp.
Hi, don´t know if it was asked before but How can I get Artist Fanart in basicHome while playing Music?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Artist folder.jpg DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/bug-musik-import-51654/ see this Post... after copy the .png like explained in the Post you have to make a new import of your music files ;-)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/bug-musik-import-51654/ see this Post... after copy the .png like explained in...
I am not sure if this is skin related or MP. Anyway when I have my music setup to use shares view the artist folder.jpg image shows...
Replies
Views
This maybe able to be controlled by MediaPortal's media logos, sorry dont know enough about them yet.
This maybe able to be controlled by MediaPortal's media logos, sorry dont know enough about them yet.
Is it possible to display on the OSD when switching Audo or Subtitles whether the track is for instance 5.1 or srt/ass ?
Replies
Views
AW: Audio Language Flag for moving picture is there any solution for this problem? i use the same view as you do and i have movies in german, english and both. i would like to add a flag with shows me the language.
AW: Audio Language Flag for moving picture is there any solution for this problem? i use the same view as you do and i have movies...
Hi, I'm french and i watch my movies in original language. But at home my family don't. So i have some movies in french, some in...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for these. One small change I made was I copied the "M.png" and called it "PG-13.png". That way a PG-13 film (which doesn't mean anything in Aus) gets rated M, which I guess is the closest / most conservative approximation. Have you thought about making subtle grey transparent versions similar to original StreamedMP...
Hi thanks for these. One small change I made was I copied the "M.png" and called it "PG-13.png". That way a PG-13 film (which...
Couldn't find any out there so i decided to make some myself and share with anyone else who wants to use them. Place in -...
Replies
Views
do you have to generate a new xml menu everytime you add a jpg as a background image? it might have been pure coincidence but i added some extra files to the folder where i have set it to look for backgrounds and mediaportal wouldnt load up at all. after a few reboots with no luck, as i couldnt figure out what was going on, i...
do you have to generate a new xml menu everytime you add a jpg as a background image? it might have been pure coincidence but i...
before upgrading to the latest version, i was able to put different images in (using tv as an example): C:\Documents and...
Replies
Views
Glad it worked out! Emph
Glad it worked out! Emph
Before this skin i was using XFace and i discovered that the subtitle file (simular to the movie file) was automatically played...
Replies
Views
Have you tried other skins? Does it there happen too?
Have you tried other skins? Does it there happen too?
Hello, Whenever a video has fully played, I get a black screen and I have to press the 'Back' button on my remote to get back to...
Replies
Views
Thank you ! It works ! ;)
Thank you ! It works ! ;)
Hello, I'm french and StreamedMP is in english. What can I do to have StreamedMP labels in French ? Thank you. Sagres
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AVdelay slider DE
i'm very sorry for the posting error my bad yes i do use the newest FFDShow and have checked it to be at zero and it's is getting set to 50ms X 20 every time a video is started if i had a way to shutdown one thread and leave the other alone i do it or move them all to one thread i only use forums once in a blue moon 99% of the time...
i'm very sorry for the posting error my bad yes i do use the newest FFDShow and have checked it to be at zero and it's is getting...
if you move the slider all the way to one side it get stuck at that spot.:wtf: (dumping skin catch don't do anything) doing a full...
Replies
Views
true true ;)
true true ;)
Any chance in the next release you can include a back buttons to get back to the previous screens? I dont like using a button on...
Replies
Views
Another one I use.
Another one I use.
I thought I would share the backdrops I use on my StremedMP installation. I created a few of them and others I found on google...
Replies
Views
Thats it! Good man! I havd never seen or touched that previously, so it must have got somehow disabled during the upgrade. Weird how everything upgraded perfectly apart from that one setting though! Anyway, ni matter, all sorted Cheers
Thats it! Good man! I havd never seen or touched that previously, so it must have got somehow disabled during the upgrade. Weird...
StreamedMP 1.3.1.1886 MovingPictures v1.0.7.1132 MP-TVSeries Version: v2.6.3.1242 mediaportal 1.1.0.0 See attachments...
Replies
Views
That is always a good way of testing a gpu, also trying a less graphically demanding skin, ie defaultwide will show if it is skin related.
That is always a good way of testing a gpu, also trying a less graphically demanding skin, ie defaultwide will show if it is skin...
Hey Folks, Been having this issue with MediaPortal v1.2.1 + StreamMP + Moving Pictures. Tried posting in the help section with...
Replies
Views
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Worked fine for me. Thank you.
Hi All, Just wondering - I was looking at the folder structure for MPStreamed and noticed that there's folder's for each of the...
Replies
Views
You will need to tick the 'Disable Background Sharing for this Item' on the design tab to use be able to do this, but this is the best method. Check the editor Wiki for more information https://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/wiki/BasicHomeEditor#Background_Images thx
You will need to tick the 'Disable Background Sharing for this Item' on the design tab to use be able to do this, but this is the...
Hi all, I have been looking around for an image pack to change the background images on MediaPortal, namely the series and...
Replies
Views
AW: Background of items when using VideoBackground Hm - any Def can help please?
AW: Background of items when using VideoBackground Hm - any Def can help please?
I wonder if it is possible to heave the background of the overlay coloured when using the Videobackground MOD. Right now you get...
Replies
Views
AW: background picture - filename? thank you very much! :D It's difficult to find some generic TV-theme pictures... for now I'm using the same picture without that women/child on the TV. Just look into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media ( for Win7) to get some alternatives
AW: background picture - filename? thank you very much! :D It's difficult to find some generic TV-theme pictures... for now I'm...
Hi, I want replace this background image completely by a custum one. Does anyone know its filename? I already used the Fanart...
Replies
Views
huh, fast fixing. find the fix in the emulator forum:
huh, fast fixing. find the fix in the emulator forum:
Hi there! I noticed that i cant open MyEmulator2 with the Link, i created with the basic home editor. With the default skin i...
Replies
Views
not on the first time around, so that was probably it. On the second time around i did, i wanted to start fresh.
not on the first time around, so that was probably it. On the second time around i did, i wanted to start fresh.
only thin i notice is the bar at top of the screen after streamedmp is loaded, other than that, as always top notch work. also any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic home DE
I fixed this with info in the skin config if u hover over the list it shows you the path. Need to ad this to the thumb folder c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Videos\Backdrops\Fullsize then ad your jpg. Then it will be in the list in the skin config have them all set up now.
I fixed this with info in the skin config if u hover over the list it shows you the path. Need to ad this to the thumb folder...
Bit of a newbe Q but how do have a different background for each selection on the basichome screen. Movies,videos,dvd all have same...
Replies
Views
Yes, but you will need to use one a fanart folder that hopfully you dont currently use (games or scrorecenter are a normal choice). Put a series of photos in the chosen directory and useing the menu editor set the pictures item to 'fanart enabled' and select the matching item from the drop down. See Fanart handler Wiki UserGuide -...
Yes, but you will need to use one a fanart folder that hopfully you dont currently use (games or scrorecenter are a normal choice)...
Any way to get the "View you Pictures" to have a slideshow background similar to Moving Pictures or TV Series? also on my Music I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basic Home Editor DE
thanks, be sure to delete all your logs before test.
thanks, be sure to delete all your logs before test.
My Basic Home editor won't load. No Error, it just does not come up. I have the latest version of Steamed MP and Windows XP. It...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: Re: Basic Home Editor cannot handle pictures from other folders? The full path is C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\SMPBackgrounds\world Win XP, SP3 I manually added "world" as a subfolder in windows explorer to contain additional backgrounds I...
AW: Re: AW: Re: Basic Home Editor cannot handle pictures from other folders? The full path is C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All...
Hello, in the menu editor under the "BasicHome Design" tab I've chosen an own created folder under "Single Image Folder" for...
Replies
Views
Downloaded and tested. 1. The problem at launch of the editor goes away if I use this .xml file. But: 2. If I click on one of the images I want to use in Barnprogram I get: "The given path's format is not supported" But, the button Icons can now be changed without the error. :) Emph
Downloaded and tested. 1. The problem at launch of the editor goes away if I use this .xml file. But: 2. If I click on one of the...
I have some issues with the Basic Home Editor. At first launch, it launched itself without any issues, but I wanted to browse the...
Replies
Views
Fanart Handler does not support custom directories or Anime Fanart folder as far as I know. I think you should request this feature in the Fanart Handler forum.
Fanart Handler does not support custom directories or Anime Fanart folder as far as I know. I think you should request this feature...
I am not sure if this is an anime2 issue or a streamedmp issue. When I add anime2 to the main menu in the basic home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 basic home menü DE
article can be deleted ... edit: ;)
article can be deleted ... edit: ;)
hi skin (2.1.1.3353) reinstalled (test pc) and not my mod uses. I sit in the BasicHome.xml I have the following error - see...
Replies
Views
That fixed it! Thanks, Trevor :)
That fixed it! Thanks, Trevor :)
After making some minor changes with the BasicHomeEditor (adding in an entry for Showtimes), my basic home menu moved significantly...
Replies
Views
Yep, we fixed this in the v1.4.9 Patch. Same issue as described here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/scrolling-through-lists-backgrounds-seem-laggy-90995/
Yep, we fixed this in the v1.4.9 Patch. Same issue as described here...
Hello, Since the last patch i have something curious, when i start MP everything look fine, but when i enter TV or TV Series or...
Replies
Views
Hy Trevor! Perfect! With the new update it works now :) in the game "sudoku" the font for the numbers is the same as the background, can you tell me where i can change that? ind the game "tetris" is it possible to make the overlay like in the other modules -> then it would be possible to play tetris and watch tv / videos / or...
Hy Trevor! Perfect! With the new update it works now :) in the game "sudoku" the font for the numbers is the same as the...
When I use the Basic Home screen generator and when i use "graphical style" then when i navigate in MP i have the problem that when...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom