Available in other language ? (1 Viewer)

sagres

Portal Member
December 9, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hello,

I'm french and StreamedMP is in english. What can I do to have StreamedMP labels in French ?

Thank you.

Sagres

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom