Available in other language ? (1 Viewer)

sagres

Portal Member
December 9, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hello,

I'm french and StreamedMP is in english. What can I do to have StreamedMP labels in French ?

Thank you.

Sagres

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you fixed your problem.
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you...
Hello to all I have a problem, my Mediaportal doesn't start anymore, there was a power cut while I was shutting down my PC and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
Replies
Views
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the other movie-detail source ones (or adjust order). Then you can keep things set to automatic with language selection. The TMDB scraper is internal and C# based, so will be a much longer delay waiting for...
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the...
Lately, I've not been getting the English cover as number one but instead other languages. Sometimes I can manually toggle the next...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP skin DE
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd Yes, this skin looks also verry good and timeless!
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd Yes, this skin looks also verry good and timeless!
I want to use at my new HTPC the same skin like the old one and my other HTPC: StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
I totally missed this version and was happy to see it but... It seems to be the latest version and some things are fixed but other problems occured here. For example this one is gone: When watching live TV, the upcomming progam had always #STREAMEDMP.NEXT in front of it. StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] Problem for me: "The last 3...
I totally missed this version and was happy to see it but... It seems to be the latest version and some things are fixed but other...
I'm about to do a reinstall on a client machine, and went to check I had the latest versions of everything. When checking...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom