Watch / Listen Media (8 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (32 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (14 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (12 Viewers)

View Pictures (4 Viewers)

When viewing videos or live or recorded TV on my desktop PC with MP 1.12.0, there are a number of things I'd like to do via the mouse only, but I haven't been able to figure out how. (1) How can I control the volume using the mouse? (2) I can fast-forward or rewind using the controls that appear at the top of the screen. But how can...
When viewing videos or live or recorded TV on my desktop PC with MP 1.12.0, there are a number of things I'd like to do via the...
When viewing videos or live or recorded TV on my desktop PC with MP 1.12.0, there are a number of things I'd like to do via the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a problem in my client side of mediaportal - i run two servers in my loft, one dedicated to the tuner cards and the other has the media files on it. I prefer to view my music by shares view (i have it organised perfectly - some of my albums are demo albums i have been given over the years and in database view it organises...
Hi. I have a problem in my client side of mediaportal - i run two servers in my loft, one dedicated to the tuner cards and the...
Hi. I have a problem in my client side of mediaportal - i run two servers in my loft, one dedicated to the tuner cards and the...
Replies
Views
I got a problem yesterday soon after I installed the Spotify client, heavy stuttering for 5-15 second every 10-20 minutes. I use Media Portal since several years (s-e-v-e-r-a-l) with at least two different television and hardware and I've not any problem to play any kind of files. (The Spotify client is a process with the same name...
I got a problem yesterday soon after I installed the Spotify client, heavy stuttering for 5-15 second every 10-20 minutes. I use...
I got a problem yesterday soon after I installed the Spotify client, heavy stuttering for 5-15 second every 10-20 minutes. I use...
Replies
Views
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any plans to add this facility?
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
Replies
Views
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next enqueued / played song? Standard it could be "Now", Options would be "Next" and "End" (before scrobbled songs). This could be even selectable within the GUI (aka End would be close to Party Mode). Replica True...
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next...
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next...
Replies
Views
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as an alternative to the DVD menu navigation? Or make fake files to go in the video library that are launchers for a specific DVD and track?
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as...
I have some TV series DVDs with lengthy menus. Can I make a metadata file that lists all the episodes and the track they are on, as...
Replies
Views
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find that my PC will occasionally become very slow and unresponsive. Any action, mediaportal and any other pc command, will take a very long time to complete..The mouse will respond very slowly and will move in...
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find...
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom