Watch / Listen Media (16 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (32 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (18 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (12 Viewers)

View Pictures (3 Viewers)

Thank you very much, works like a charm! :) Now I only need to find out why MD*PI has decoding problems randomly.
Thank you very much, works like a charm! :) Now I only need to find out why MD*PI has decoding problems randomly.
Hi, My Mediaportal client's video and audio playback freezes for ever and never starts again when I am experiencing short time...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording scheduler DE
Hello, Has anyone come across, or does anyone use a TV scheduler that is able to cater for title changes in the EPG ? I have noticed an increase in last minute changes to the title of TV show names in the EPG being broadcast over DVB-T. This can get quite annoying especially when you have set something to record, only to find it...
Hello, Has anyone come across, or does anyone use a TV scheduler that is able to cater for title changes in the EPG ? I have...
Hello, Has anyone come across, or does anyone use a TV scheduler that is able to cater for title changes in the EPG ? I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 missing wait cursor DE
Oh, feedback and comments on the shortcomings of MP are always welcome. The ideal would be that there are no delays. It certainly isn't ideal that a wait-cursor NEEDS to be shown. Unfortunately, the most common situations where you might need a wait cursor are things like channel tuning, and those are handled synchronously, so...
Oh, feedback and comments on the shortcomings of MP are always welcome. The ideal would be that there are no delays. It certainly...
Hi, in some cases user has to wait quite long to have any feedback from the system (> 5 secs). E.g. when selecting a TV channel for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just realized MP is not deleting recorded TV properly on my system: programs are deleted from the database but the underlying .TS file remains in the recording folder. The log file shows a 'Not the time to fetch remote file yet' message when such a deletion fails. Attached is the tv.log. Can anyone help?
Hello, I just realized MP is not deleting recorded TV properly on my system: programs are deleted from the database but the...
Hello, I just realized MP is not deleting recorded TV properly on my system: programs are deleted from the database but the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow channel change DE
Ok, I'll post logs at the weekend when I get home. As for Vista - you're right, it's just because I have a spare licence for it so thought I would use it for my HTPC.
Ok, I'll post logs at the weekend when I get home. As for Vista - you're right, it's just because I have a spare licence for it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 HDD: 500gb Samsung...
Replies
Views
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find those best able to answer your questions about how to use parameters for special cases, such as the ones you mention. This tuning guide explains in detail how to use a comskip.ini file to fine-tune...
The comskip website includes a link to this MP Forum thread on comskip. There is also a comskip forum, where you will probably find...
Hi I would like to make ComSkip and Comclean work automatically on Mediaportal (win7), but I cant find any guides to set it up...
Replies
Views
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next enqueued / played song? Standard it could be "Now", Options would be "Next" and "End" (before scrobbled songs). This could be even selectable within the GUI (aka End would be close to Party Mode). Replica True...
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next...
A little idea in the aftermath of the Play vs. Playlist mode change: How about an option to select the position of the next...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom