resume from within a folder (1 Viewer)

beatnut88

Portal Pro
January 15, 2012
Home Country
Country flag
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there.
Any plans to add this facility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
Do any versions MP music player have the capability to stop playback somewhere within a recording, and later restart from that point? Similar to TV recording playback. Thanks.
Do any versions MP music player have the capability to stop playback somewhere within a recording, and later restart from that...
Do any versions MP music player have the capability to stop playback somewhere within a recording, and later restart from that...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom