Watch / Listen Media (19 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (49 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (34 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (28 Viewers)

View Pictures (3 Viewers)

Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
Fixed in 1.24 Pre release ...
Fixed in 1.24 Pre release ...
Hi, with MP 1.23 and DRR an issue with 23fps video came up: DRR could not find a matching profile and therefor kept my default...
Replies
Views
I suggest that you bring this to the attention of the LAV developer. He will need a description of the issue and a (short) mts file to reproduce the effect. He usually fixed such things very quickly. If you don't know how to do that, you may also provide a link to said mts file (PM to me) and I will do the bug report for you.
I suggest that you bring this to the attention of the LAV developer. He will need a description of the issue and a (short) mts file...
Hi, I am having an issue with playing .mts videos in MP1.20. I'm playing these from within the Pictures mode, I select the first...
Replies
Views
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver was out of date! Now that drivers have been updated...Hey Presto...True HD is back!!!! :)
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver...
Hi ....and Happy New Year to All!! After upgrading to 1.19pre....noticed that I had lost True HD from 'encoded formats' in the...
Replies
Views
great happy that it is working :)
great happy that it is working :)
I have an issue that I can't resolve yet. I'm running MePo on a 1920x1080 TV at 50p. My Live TV channels all work brilliantly...
Replies
Views
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
Hi team, ive just upgraded to 1.16 final and I have noticed Media portal will no longer read or play audio cd's , they play fine in...
Replies
Views
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is correct. Full HID keyboard is a brand new feature and it will take some time to consolidate.
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is...
Hi, after the installaion of MP1.16 I am unable to navigate the menu of DVD discs on my HTPC 2 (see system specs). It just does...
Replies
Views
@azzuro Done, at first I couldn't find where to change the prefix. I did knew this. Because I had it years ago too. But I forgot about it and the removal of DVD support in WMP made me doubt... Everything is a bit rusty in my head, but hey I'm not 30 anymore :P
@azzuro Done, at first I couldn't find where to change the prefix. I did knew this. Because I had it years ago too. But I forgot...
I have a strange issue, from scratch DVD's aren't playing on my setup. Even not in Windows 10 Home - Media Player it doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Hi, I have got a multi-seat setup, where the client and tv-server on different pc's and the recorded tv files are on a separate...
Replies
Views
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch and keep u posted
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch...
Hello Everyone, i've just replaced my old HTPC with a new Intel NUC 5i5RYH (see system specs in my profile both for old and new...
Replies
Views
D
Yes, the continuous Black Bar detection can have a big performance impact on low-end GPUs.
Yes, the continuous Black Bar detection can have a big performance impact on low-end GPUs.
When I switch to an SDTV (576i, 25fps) channel the fps rate is lower (~41-46fps) than the expected 50fps and the video is...
Replies
Views
From the built in videos section mate.
From the built in videos section mate.
I was getting that annoying error message about the database when playing certain files. The error message would stay on screen ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom