0.2: Nova-S: configuratio.exe crashes during channel search (1 Viewer)

multiblitz

February 21, 2005
/ autotune. The error is reproduceable and happened to me when I tried to synchronize with Astra 19.2.

Loop

December 26, 2005
i had the same problem with Nova-s

use the Microsoft update first

WindowsXP-KB896626-v2-x86-DEU.exe

it fix a problem with tuners

After installing it my mp works....

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
That solution didn't work for me, I had to remove some of the transponders. After that, he walked through it in one time. I became a link to a website where you can search the transponders that you need. At last I had only three transponders in my list. I'm from the netherlands, and don't watch german or other languages often, so I removed all those transponders, and like I wrote, came up with three. You can watch the list at: Astra 1 frequencies
Fill it in a list like this:
Code:
satname=My Frequencies (19.2E)
12344,H,27500
12515,H,22000
12574,H,22000

Name it *.tpl

Copy it to you mediaportal directory\Tuningparameters

If you want to scan, look for my frequencies at the bottom of the pull down list. And scan!

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom