0.2: Nova-S: configuratio.exe crashes during channel search (1 Viewer)

multiblitz

February 21, 2005
/ autotune. The error is reproduceable and happened to me when I tried to synchronize with Astra 19.2.

Loop

December 26, 2005
i had the same problem with Nova-s

use the Microsoft update first

WindowsXP-KB896626-v2-x86-DEU.exe

it fix a problem with tuners

After installing it my mp works....

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
That solution didn't work for me, I had to remove some of the transponders. After that, he walked through it in one time. I became a link to a website where you can search the transponders that you need. At last I had only three transponders in my list. I'm from the netherlands, and don't watch german or other languages often, so I removed all those transponders, and like I wrote, came up with three. You can watch the list at: Astra 1 frequencies
Fill it in a list like this:
Code:
satname=My Frequencies (19.2E)
12344,H,27500
12515,H,22000
12574,H,22000

Name it *.tpl

Copy it to you mediaportal directory\Tuningparameters

If you want to scan, look for my frequencies at the bottom of the pull down list. And scan!

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
Replies
Views
Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face simular.
Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face...
Hello guys, I am a newbie to this forum and to Mediaportal. I am not able to get the installation finish without errors. I...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused exisiting channel to the expected values for "ARD alpha HD". This works fine. I noticed that the settings of another channel is very similar, so maybe Mediaportal can not divide between these channels:
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused...
As the german channel "ARD Alpha" is now only available in HD i tried to switch to the HD-channel. but after a channel-scan there...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom