0004021: Implement Resume Playback in Music Player (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Resume playback from DE
Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto Login do what it says on the tin. The only way to make it work is to manually log in each time. Any hints as to what I'm missing with the login system?
Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto...
So "Resume playback from" only works when MediaPortal 2 has NOT been turned off, meaning if I shut MediaPortal 2 down, restart it...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Player issues DE
@hwahrmann maybe can helps
@hwahrmann maybe can helps
Version: MediaPortal 1.30 Issue 1: At the end of a playback (when the last item of playlist ends), the player is not properly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Alexa Voice-Control for MP2 DE
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an alternative solution? Speech control was really comfortable and I miss this feature so much :cry: The manual of the Amazon kit is quite good, just my coding skills are to low. Maybe the extracted code...
@henso @Brownard @morpheus_xx or any other active developer, Anybody who is willing to bring the plugin back to life or offering an...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom