0004041: Wrong callback when using objectWithSite for subtitle (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or picking the stream from the MP menu. When the internal Blu-ray Player is off, the subtitles appear correctly. Has anyone a suggestion how to fix that? Thanks in advance. Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
When using the internal Blu-ray Player the subtitles appear too early. No matter if I play the movie/series using the menu or...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
yes fixed, the TEST4+PR is the branch but if you are something to improve let me know. @Developers please let me know, if change are ok for you ? or if you have comments on it. thanks , and happy new year to all.
yes fixed, the TEST4+PR is the branch but if you are something to improve let me know. @Developers please let me know, if change...
MediaPortal Version: 1.23 Description Title says it all... Jira: [MP1-4977] MatroskaTagInfo uses the wrong casing for tags -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom