0004242: Sudoku skin is broken (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hey guys, just tried to do a donate for my yearly contribution to this fantastic project but cant :-( The top-right PayPal contribute button on the contribute - MEDIAPORTAL page is broken....
Hey guys, just tried to do a donate for my yearly contribution to this fantastic project but cant :-( The top-right PayPal...
Hey guys, just tried to do a donate for my yearly contribution to this fantastic project but cant :-( The top-right PayPal...
Replies
Views
sorry, that shouldn't happen ;) Link on this subpage is fixed, you can use Support MediaPortal by making a donation. Thanks for your support!
sorry, that shouldn't happen ;) Link on this subpage is fixed, you can use Support MediaPortal by making a donation. Thanks for...
Lol.. The top-right PayPal donate link is broken on contribute - MEDIAPORTAL page. Links to...
Replies
Views
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
MediaPortal-Error.log entries on every MediaPortal start: [2023-12-01 22:16:40,628] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom