MediaPortal 1 0004345: Race condition in Mini Display Plugin on Suspend/Resume events (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom