MediaPortal 1 0004383: MyPictures header font fix (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
In this case, yes, perhaps but not always, depending on where the work/changes is/are... And finally NO, after testing, launching configuration.exe inside /release code folder doesn't work.
In this case, yes, perhaps but not always, depending on where the work/changes is/are... And finally NO, after testing, launching...
Hello, I modified many things in MP1 configuration client : 1/ When the forms is in minimal size, I removed the vertical scrolls...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.3 Release DE
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] ATSC subtitles not fixed yet? DE
Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the right-click Player configuration menu > Subtitle but in Settings > Players > Video player > Subtitles. And yes by enabling the option there, ATSC subtitles are indeed being shown in my local OTA streams. Player...
Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description From a previous bug report for MP 2.2.1 here: [fixed] - [MP2-611] Having problems with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom