10 stars rating (1 Viewer)

PeppeBytes

Portal Member
April 22, 2008
Rome
Home Country
Italy Italy
hi to all,
is possible to implement or activate the 10 star rating at the end the movie? because in trakt there are a 10 stars scale and not 5 stars.
thanks

PeppeBytes

Portal Member
April 22, 2008
Rome
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thanks a lot, i have found the option to enable trakt rating but is only "totally ninja" or not and not 10 stars, in my trakt profile the "10 stars" rating method is enabled.
For example MP-TVSeries have the rating 10 stars method intergated.
info:
MP 1.2.3
movinpicture 1.5.1
trakt 2.7.0.0

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The Rating Style (Love/Hate) or 10 Heart rating can be enabled from the http://trakt.tv website in your profile settings page. It seems you already did that ;)

When you restart MediaPortal next, the settings will be retrieved and you will see a 10 Heart dialog on rating events.

You may also need to check if your skin supports it, to be sure you can switch to DefaultWide and check there.

Last edited:

PeppeBytes

Portal Member
    April 22, 2008
    Rome
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great, im using Black Glass HD, it seem do not support 10 stars rating method, i tested it with default wide and work fine.
    Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No Problem, it may be supported in the latest version if you upgrade to MP 1.3. Ask first though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
    Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    Not sure if this is the correct section to post but is there any advantage in updating a Win 7 system to Win 10 I have run Win 7...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom