2 tuners in one DVB-S (1 Viewer)

tomeliten4

Portal Member
September 29, 2006
Seljord
Home Country
Norway Norway
What hardware for DVB-S is it out there that can show more then one crypted channel at once (multi seat)??? To day i have a floppy DTV-S but this only decrypt channels on same transponder.

captcol

Portal Pro
June 27, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
As far as I know this is a limitation accross the board, I need to have two dvb-s tuners installed to be able to view/record both of the transponders that are available to me in NZ

tomeliten4

Portal Member
September 29, 2006
Seljord
Home Country
Norway Norway
Same here....but is it any way that i can use just one canal Digital subscripsjon. Ore do i need one for each TV card?

captcol

Portal Pro
June 27, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
With mine I will be running a splitter on the cable from the dish and apparently that works fine, as far as subscription based services I am unsure

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom