A My Stock Plugin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

A My Stock Plugin for Nasdaq, Wallstreet and AEX stocks.

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I would like that very much! Is there someone who can write this? (I wish I could).

A

Anonymous

A real-time ticker, that could be switched on/off on every screen, would be very cool.

But BTW: For me MediaPortal is just a MediaPortal. My work is done on my notebook. So I think Media-related development is much more important. But that's just my humble opinion.

A

Anonymous

It would be cool if you could add the scrolling ticker at the bottom or top of the screen. One like you see on those business TV channels. But make is customizable.

Something like this.

http://www.creativexposurephoto.com/mce_ticker.jpg

You could even make it a news ticker if stocks aren't your thing.

egonspengleruk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Just to say im working one something that will do this. Have the code sorted and now just working on the GUI....easier said than done when its your first MP project :p

Egon

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    Multiple Movies in any Single Video File Won't Scrap! All my Drive-In Videos, have multiple movies and won't scrap, it doesn't matter what container they are in. Drive-in - Ads + Short + Movie 1 + Movie2.mp4 It doesn't matter if its Double, Triple or Marathon Feature (Many Movies) scrapers just cant find any art or info. If I cut...
    Multiple Movies in any Single Video File Won't Scrap! All my Drive-In Videos, have multiple movies and won't scrap, it doesn't...
    I Just noticed that ISO's with two or more Movies, The Scrapers don't index any Graphics or Info if the ISO is named as: Movie...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom