Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi.
I have one question.
How can i add the "Special" automatically of one series?
Or it has to be manual? And if it has, how can i do?

Sorry for my english.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Specials are Season 0, so name your episodes accordingly. e.g. top.gear.s00e01.avi, top.gear.s00e02.avi.

Use theTVDB.com to work out what the episode index should be for your series special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
    Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
    Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom