After restart TV stops playing after first attempt ... (1 Viewer)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm - doesn't get a signal and won't go over inb: 1 when doing a chanelle scan (stucks there. When doing a cancel it stuck at cancel but teh config window itself is responsive). In MP itself also no signal. With the old patch it works except teh encrypted of course ... go to sleep :)

Funny enough - when I have closed down MP (after trying to tune ORF2) and started it again it worked - but only with this channel (which ist encrypted ...) - with the old patch.

Attachments

• TVService.zip
      57.8 KB
    • Encryped_ORF2.zip
      52.7 KB
    Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ahhh, there were more bugs in that version of the patch. Sorry about that!

v4 is attached. Changes:
    • fix infinite loop in name-value service debug (this was probably the problem in the previous version - stupid stupid mistake, sorry :oops: )
    • move DRM service debug from tuner filter to output pin
    • properly handle PBDA event registration when connection point is null
    • attempt broadcast event registration even when registered object is not a broadcast event service
    The features and limitations in this version should be the same as the last version. Mostly it's just bug fixes.

Attachments

• TVLibrary[1.12_EyeTV_debug_Twinhan_disabled_v4].zip
      213.5 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    OK - here you go ... strange thing MP was hanging at Puls4 and I was not able to get anything (tuner locked) neither with the new pathc nor teh old one ... and suddenly it was working again ... o_O

Now with the scrambeled ones too ...

Hm .. let it run and it starts to hung ... Log "StrangeThings" but not sure if this is realy TV realted ...

Attachments

• TVService_TunerLocked_newpatch.zip
      14 KB
    • TVService_working.zip
      40.8 KB
    • TunderLocked_oldPatch.zip
      414.6 KB
    • StrangeThings.zip
      95.9 KB
    Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thank you for all the log files. (y)

I'm not sure about the hanging and strange things - can't see anything wrong on the TV Server side. Maybe the issue is on the MediaPortal side.

Anyway, patch v5 is attached. This version is probably the last one that I can give you. Decrypting should work just like the old driver on W7. From your log files it looks like DVB-S2 tuning is working, which is good. I know the CAM menu access is not working (same as the old driver; working in TVE 3.5) and now DiSEqC is also not working (new - I'm sorry but it isn't possible for me to fix that easily; hopefully nobody needs it until TVE 3.5).

So, one last set of log files from one last scan should be all I need. :)

Attachments

• TVLibrary[1.12_EyeTV_debug_Twinhan_disabled_v5].zip
      213.5 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm embarrassed to say I spoke too soon. :oops:
    Would it be possible to try the attached version of the patch?
    This time you don't need to do a full scan. Tuning one channel (to trigger loading the tuner) is enough. There's no functional change. Just (hopefully) one more bit of debug information that I would like to have.

Attachments

• TVLibrary[1.12_EyeTV_debug_Twinhan_disabled_v6].zip
      214.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread