[Erledigt] Alphacrypt-Light (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
Replies
Views
Verkauft
Verkauft
Verkauft wird ein kompletter HTPC bestehend aus: OrigenAE S10V Gehäuse in schwarz ASUS STRIX Z270G Intel Celeron G3930 mit...
Replies
Views
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom