aMPdroid 1.0 - Preview Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
One big problem is that I can't see any recorded TV - I use ForTheRecord (1.6.1 Beta 2) so will this be why? and if so is there a fix? Also I can't see scheduled recordings but I can stream Live TV (which is awesome :D )
4TR isn't supported...
....yet (?:D) - any plans to add support?

+ I have tried downloading music and video but nothing is showing up in the "aMPdroids Downloads"...
I think this wasn't working yet, it will work in the final 1.0 release.
Great thanks (I thought that might be the case)

Something else I've noticed is that I can't adjust the volume of any videos streaming to my phone - should I just play around with the settings and maybe try an external player?

Cheers

Bleazle

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: aMPdroid 1.0 - Preview Release

I have downloaded here, installed it with file manager on my android phone. When i start it, i see the menu, now i should add an client, but when i click on the menu tha app crashes. How do I configure the plugin and this Windows tool ?

loc

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2010
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: aMPdroid 1.0 - Preview Release

I have downloaded here, installed it with file manager on my android phone. When i start it, i see the menu, now i should add an client, but when i click on the menu tha app crashes. How do I configure the plugin and this Windows tool ?

mate what are you trying to run the app on? ie what device? i am running it on my Acer Iconia a100 honeycomb 3.2.1 and HTC Desire Z on gingerbread 2.3.3.

Cheers

O

OL_1973

AW: Re: aMPdroid 1.0 - Preview Release

I can´t connect from outside of my LAN/Router although I have routed the ports to the correct internal I...

Are there any news or howtos for? I can`t connect too. I looked this thread the german thread an the wiki but can`t find any help?

:D

loc

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2010
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: aMPdroid 1.0 - Preview Release

Is there an how to install ?

I have an android handy with the version 2.2.1 , is this incompatible with your plugin ?

Can nobody help me ??

I don't know how useful this will be for most but i did a very brief howto as it seems to work for me quite well.

check it here

aMPdroid 1 0 Pre Release Howto setup - YouTube

NOTE it is very brief and basic as its not the final version.

Cheers

Loc

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: aMPdroid 1.0 - Preview Release

I've test it on HTC Wildfire with HTC Sence.

madvario

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2009
    Northern Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey guys,

Got a little problem. All works fine, only streaming is ver laggy. It is stuttering, the vodeo even the audio.
    My system ist a tvserver on an atom d510 with only installed tvserver and mpextend 0.4.2.
    Ports are free.
    Is it possible that the performance of the d510 isn't good enough to stream continuously?
    What codede do I have to install?
    I've only installed ffdshow.

Just going crazy, cause I'd like to get it working, just waiting for my tablet. At the moment I try to get the stream working on a LG optimus 2x p990.

Edit:
    OS on server is win7 ultimate and on phone it is android 2.3.6 cyanogenmod7

WiFiRemote works on my laptop as client.

Excuse me for my bad english, please.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Check server CPU usage while transcoding/streaming. I also get stuttering audio/video when streaming from my VMware installation but the CPU is at 100%...
    I don't think any decoder installed on the server will make any difference since MPExtended uses its own encoder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom