AMPdroid (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 remotely record tv DE
Try ... MPTVScheduler ... Hmm, 0.7 Beta should work ...
Try ... MPTVScheduler ... Hmm, 0.7 Beta should work ...
Can anyone advise if there is a simple function to enable remote scheduling of tv programs from an android phone have tried mp...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom