Any mods for moving pictures with a layout similar to WMC My Movies? (1 Viewer)

asr10 user

Portal Member
April 7, 2010
29
0
Just wondering if anyone knew of a Streamed MP mod or way to have Moving Pictures look like the My Movies plugin for WMC?

04.jpg

05.jpg


I think I meant to put this in the Streamed MP forum.
 

asr10 user

Portal Member
April 7, 2010
29
0
Just wondering if anyone knew of a Streamed MP mod or way to have Moving Pictures look like the My Movies plugin for WMC?

04.jpg

05.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
Replies
3
Views
550
Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
Hi everyone, I have been using it For 16 years now (from V1.1.1) and it has worked flawlessly. I only use TV Series and Moving...
Replies
2
Views
620
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
Replies
21
Views
2K
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean mediaportal\subtitledownloaders folder? there you can fill in your credentials. I'm sure it is documented somewhere...
that really sounds like an authorization issue. do you already have an OpenSubtitlesConfiguration.xml in the programfiles\tean...
I'm having a strange issue with Subcentral & Subtitle Downloader. Everytime I try to download subtitles the list come out empty...
Replies
3
Views
595
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
Replies
2
Views
2K
Top Bottom