any possible way to minamize the size of pics and vids (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near perfect condition. And we only have a couple of fixes for the new Pre release. There is single database support in development for many MP1s, but I haven't been able to test that yet. So some innovation is...
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near...
It has been a long time since a new version of MP was released. There are almost no new themes, new plug-ins, new versions... it...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom