Anyway of Editing These in Monochrome? (1 Viewer)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For the menu; play with the values in bold in myHome.xml and myHomePlugIns.xml:

Code:
        <control>
          <description>Menu</description>
          <type>menu</type>
          <id>50</id>
          <posX>500</posX>
          <posY>147</posY>
          <width>488</width>
          <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
          <textColorNoFocus>60ffffff</textColorNoFocus>
          <dimColor>80ffffff</dimColor>
          <buttonTextXOff>15</buttonTextXOff>
          <buttonTextYOff>9</buttonTextYOff>
          <buttonOffset>25</buttonOffset>
          <buttonFont>font16</buttonFont>
          <buttonHeight>[B]65[/B]</buttonHeight>
          <spaceBetweenButtons>[B]18[/B]</spaceBetweenButtons>
          <numberOfButtons>[B]5[/B]</numberOfButtons>
          <textureButtonFocus>hp_selectionbar.png</textureButtonFocus>
          <textureButtonNoFocus>-</textureButtonNoFocus>
          <hoverX>264</hoverX>
          <hoverY>281</hoverY>
          <hoverWidth>199</hoverWidth>
          <hoverHeight>199</hoverHeight>
          <hoverKeepAspectratio>yes</hoverKeepAspectratio>
          <scrollTime>120</scrollTime>
          <scrollTimeMin>60</scrollTimeMin>
          <textureBackground>-</textureBackground>
          <onright>13</onright>
          <onleft>10</onleft>
        </control>

For the date/time; add the line in bold to common.time.xml and adjust as necessary:

Code:
        <control>
          <description>Date | Time</description>
          <type>label</type>
          <id>233</id>
          <posX>1340</posX>
          <posY>725</posY>
          <label>#date | #time</label>
          <align>right</align>
          [B]<font>font10</font>[/B]
        </control>

;)

Maxamus

January 10, 2009
    Thank you Psycho Reptile

I tried what you suggested and although it worked, it didnt.
    Changing those values knocks the home screen text off center. Changing the value from 5 to 2 does not position the 2 menues in center either :oops:

I'll post a pic

Maxamus

January 10, 2009
    I've managed to tweak it to this so far:

Is there anyway i can specify a different background for the home screen but keep using the one im using for the rest of the sections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    Please check the wiki, which explains how to prepare and use MP2. If files are stored as mp4, mkv, avi, ... does not really matter.
    I am running MP2 on a computer running Windows 10 Pro. When I start MP2 I see a screen displaying square images to the left ...
    Replies
    Views
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again.(y)
    Thanks again.(y)
    I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom