ATSC Channel 9.1 CFTO Channel Info (1 Viewer)

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Could anyone who has channel 9.1 CFTO in the GTA scanned in provide me the tunning details?

I know its available because other tuners I have can pull it in but Mediaportal doesn't seem to scan it.

Thanks!

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Let me find that for you. Away from the HTPC at the moment. (I use Argus TV instead of MediaPortal TV server, however).

Last edited:

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Here's the information from Argus TV.
0LwKQ.png

On a side note, WGRZ (NBC Buffalo) disappeared from Argus over the past few weeks. Can't pinpoint the exact date. Will try scanning with MediaPortal TV Server to see if it is any better there.[DOUBLEPOST=1357415502][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Corporate!
There also the Rabbit Ears page for CFTO.

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Thanks Corporate! I'll give this a try.

As a FYI, I'm using mediaportal server and have no issues with WRGZ 2-1. Even today where the weather seems to be playing havoc I'm still able to pull it in.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada

As a FYI, I'm using mediaportal server and have no issues with WRGZ 2-1. Even today where the weather seems to be playing havoc I'm still able to pull it in.
Thanks for the info re: WGRZ. Just switched to MediaPortal TV Server and, of course, WGRZ is running pretty stable. Was also able to pull in CHCH as well (added it in manually). Never could get CHCH with Argus. No luck with CKRV (CTV2 from Hamilton) so far. Will try again later tonight, when the kids are in bed.

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Prfect! Thanks so much!

I actually had this information from your previous post but stupidly forgot to map the channel to a card.

Seems like I've lost a few of my weaker channels today so I'll check this again in the morning.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada

Thanks for the info re: WGRZ. Just switched to MediaPortal TV Server and, of course, WGRZ is running pretty stable. Was also able to pull in CHCH as well (added it in manually). Never could get CHCH with Argus. No luck with CKRV (CTV2 from Hamilton) so far. Will try again later tonight, when the kids are in bed.
WGRZ (NBC) stopped tuning in both MediaPortal TV Server and Argus for the past couple of weeks or so. Same with you? My Sony TV's ATSC tuner has no problems tuning it.

Users who are viewing this thread