Auto Tuning (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video replay speed DE
I've no idea if it's possible to borrow code from VLC but it has a Playback Speed feature - you can play at (eg) 110% of normal speed or 90% and I think this would be really useful in MediaPortal.
I've no idea if it's possible to borrow code from VLC but it has a Playback Speed feature - you can play at (eg) 110% of normal...
MediaPortal with the WMC skin is a fine replacement for MS WMC except that we do miss not being able to play videos speeded up (not...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom