Available in other language ? (1 Viewer)

sagres

Portal Member
December 9, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hello,

I'm French and I installed MovingPictures packaged with latest StreamedMP. What can I do to have MovingPictures labels (Year, Runtime...) in French ? Is there a xml language file to fill ?

Thank you.

Sagres

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is planned for Moving Pictures 0.8, but we cold still actually use a French translation. If you are interested in helping out, you can get more details here (sorry the thread over there is a little messy) and if you need any help, jump onto our IRC channel:

#moving-pictures@irc.freenode.net

sagres

Portal Member
December 9, 2008
Home Country
France France
Ok, I wrote a fr.xml for the MovingPictures plugin. Where should I copy this file to make MovingPictures use it ?

Thanks.

Schenk2302

Portal Pro
September 12, 2008
Bonn
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi sagres,

if you just mean the values when selecting moving pictures in MP (not the config) then edit the movingpictures xml's and change the <label> to what ever you need. At least year, runtime is possible.

Schenk

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok, I wrote a fr.xml for the MovingPictures plugin. Where should I copy this file to make MovingPictures use it ?

Thanks.

This functionality is a work in progress for the next release, but the current version of Moving Pictures does not support language files. If you are interested in testing out your script on an alpha build of Moving Pictures though, jump on the IRC channel and maybe we can figure something out.

In the meantime, would you mind posting the translation file on our issue tracker so we can be sure to get it integrated with Moving Pictures 0.8? Thanks for your work sagres, it is really appreciated!

sagres

Portal Member
December 9, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hello,

I uploaded the french translation file on your issue tracker. Hope we can use it with the 0.8 version. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
Replies
Views
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet because of illness. Q2.) If there is a newer version, what is the best way to upgrade?
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Q1.) How do I tell what version of Media Portal 2 is installed? I installed Media Portal about a year ago and have not used it yet...
Replies
Views
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom