Avalon Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, I will repeat a report from the old thread (could not find a bug tracker for it):

Found a bug in the mypics.hiddenmenu.xml. You can not switch to the Date view because of it.

The entry for Switch View needs to have ID 5 instead of ID 4 and the option above & below needs to be adapted. You can find an updated file here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...11-11-mediaportal-1-2-x-mypics.hiddenmenu.xml

Some plugin requests:
    * WebBrowser
    * Wikipedia

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Avalon Bug Reports & Issues

OK, I will repeat a report from the old thread (could not find a bug tracker for it):

Found a bug in the mypics.hiddenmenu.xml. You can not switch to the Date view because of it.

The entry for Switch View needs to have ID 5 instead of ID 4 and the option above & below needs to be adapted. You can find an updated file here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...11-11-mediaportal-1-2-x-mypics.hiddenmenu.xml

ok:D

Bugtracker is here: https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues;)

Frank-NL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 23, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you open the submenu of an item like Movies and you press left to go back, the item is not highlighted anymore. I do not know if this has already been reported before!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    With the latest version, this has broken the ability to use any other weather plugin AND get the info on homescreen, example is BBCWeather, anyway of getting around this change.

Reverted back to 0.9.7.0, tried disabling updates to get rid of update info on basichome, but settings do not stick :confused:

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Avalon Bug Reports & Issues

With the latest version, this has broken the ability to use any other weather plugin AND get the info on homescreen, example is BBCWeather, anyway of getting around this change.
    true, we changed the weather info on BasicHome to WorldWeather. For now you can use the (old) attached files which are using the infoservice properties. I will try to find a solution for using both plugins.

Attachments

• BasicHome.weather.xml
      4.9 KB
    • common.time.xml
      3 KB

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Re: Avalon Bug Reports & Issues

I will try to find a solution for using both plugins.

I guess what would be the ideal solution would be to have an option to be able to set to either use worldweather or infoservice (or maybe even BBC weather directly!):D

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Has settings_myvideo.xml gone missing, pretty sure could enter that screen previously in this skin :confused:

ignore above, this is part of Deda's changes for GUI settings, so only Defaultwide\Default works.

:oops:

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Nico , Have problem with Installer and TV Series plugin ,

during installation of new version i un check all plugins (as i have all most update alrady) ,after installation complit , Notting view with TV Searies plugin (not just with Avalon skin in all skins ) all series data is in plugin , just not view ...at all ..no error log ...was working fine before install of new version .

I remember have this issue 1 time with Maya skin too... (as i work on the mod for youtube.fm plugin for Avalon i do not wont to reinstall all again ...for now ..) I canot say if i will check TVseries during instalation it will work ....
    Just thot to let you and users know . :)

Users who are viewing this thread