Avalon Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

WsQ

Portal Pro
December 15, 2008
Kangasala
Home Country
Finland Finland
In SubCentral search the filename and title seem to overlap.

Attachments

• subcentral.png
    subcentral.png
    791.1 KB

kkozma

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Dayton, OH
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Not sure if this is a skin problem or otherwise, but the weather icons always show as night time no matter what time of day.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not sure if this is a skin problem or otherwise, but the weather icons always show as night time no matter what time of day.

Hi,

Have you set the longitude and latitude in the WorldWeather plugin? This solved my problem. Now the correct icon is displayed.

best regards
    cul8er

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Hi,

Have you set the longitude and latitude in the WorldWeather plugin? This solved my problem. Now the correct icon is displayed.

best regards
    cul8er

No, but when I try that I get no weather at all. Another user suggested using the city code and no lat/lon coordinates. I found the city code for my location, but of course it's evening now so I can't test it until tomorrow now.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Skinning the DialogSelect2.xml was forgotten.. apparently, it is made for smaller resolution.

I edited it and this looks more like it :)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Avalon Bug Reports & Issues

Hi Team Avalon!

I have noticed two possible bugs in Avalon 1.0:

1. hard to read TV-Guide -> Screenshot 1
    2. in weather screen (Worldweather) seems something wrong with dates and days! i am not sure, if it is skin related or plugin related -> Screenshot 2

Best regards and Thanks for your great work

Helios

Attachments

• Screen_1.jpg
      Screen_1.jpg
      106.7 KB
    • Screen_2.jpg
      Screen_2.jpg
      51.8 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Avalon Bug Reports & Issues

Hi Team Avalon!

I have noticed two possible bugs in Avalon 1.0:

2. in weather screen (Worldweather) seems something wrong with dates and days! i am not sure, if it is skin related or plugin related -> Screenshot 2

Best regards and Thanks for your great work

Helios

1. I have to say that I have not noticed this.

2. Reported and fixed in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/avalon-553/issues-world-weather-skin-file-103141/

Would be good if someone could commit the fix to GIT.

Best wishes,

Mark

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Avalon Bug Reports & Issues

I don't have that problem either (using 4TR)

Updated WorldWeather file by Dragy is linked to in this post: Avalon community Mods

Bleazle

sPiel

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Basichome extra menu item

I've logged an issue on the Avalon Github page but I wanted to add a screenshot to help support my issue as it is a little hard to explain.

It has been noted in the mp forums and I've confirmed it myself that sometimes when coming back to basichome there is an extra menuitem at the top of the main menu. It seems to only happen when you first scroll up the menu, select a submenu item and then once loaded go back to basichome. It does not seem to happen if you scroll down to select the item.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• basichome_menubug.png
      basichome_menubug.png
      541.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread