avermedia averTV hybrid+FM cardbus problem (1 Viewer)

elkabyle

Portal Member
October 19, 2005
Hi,

can't make the digital part of my card to work with mp.
For some reaon I can view analog channels, but with no sound.

Anybody could help please?

elkabyle

Portal Member
October 19, 2005
btw,
when I go into the card edit properties in mp's setup, I get the following error message as soon as I select Avermedia BDA Digital Capture in the TV/Capture Card pop-up menu:

"unable to create graph for this device"

any idea what that means?

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Use the template in the sticky.
    Also what country are you in?

DMAN

elkabyle

Portal Member
    October 19, 2005
    dman_lfc said:
    Use the template in the sticky.
    Also what country are you in?

DMAN

I'm in the Uk (London).
    What template, in which sticky and which forum? Could you post the link please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
    Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom