BDA Interfaces ported over to c# yet? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I'm looking for the code for the port of the BDA interfaces over to c#. Looked through the "DVB Open Source Code Available" thread but all of the links don't work. Is this code still available somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
@Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active members of the MP team steadily decreases, and as far as I know, there is no one in the current team who knows much about either SQL or TV Server. The problem will remain unfixed until someone who knows SQL...
@Andy_2639 : I regret to say that I don't think that this problem will be fixed. :( As the years pass, the number of active...
I updated my MySQL server from 8.0.28 to 8.0.29 and now the tvservice crashes on start. The attached log doesn't give me a clue...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
Colossus shows up and tried what was in the wiki scanned for channels but no channels detected. Was trying for couple of hours but nothing. I did find another program that picked up the channel and am recording without the choppy laggy video. Thank you again for the fast response and help.
Colossus shows up and tried what was in the wiki scanned for channels but no channels detected. Was trying for couple of hours but...
Hi i'm new to the forum. I'm having a problem i'm using Hauppauge colossus 2 and have my cable connected using hdmi cable. I open...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom