Billig-Client (1 Viewer)

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Noch eine Grafikkarte rein und fertig ist das System. Aber da viele auf den Stromverbrauch achten und der Client bestimmt nicht leise ist, wird das für viele ein K.O. Kriterium sein.

Aber zum Testen optimal!

catalpa

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

Makkoo

Portal Pro
    August 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    als Server kann ich eher den hier empfehlen:
    http://www.reichelt.de/Netzwerkserver/HP-658553-421/3/index.html?;ACTION=3;LA=0;ARTICLE=115376;GROUPID=5543;artnr=HP 658553-421;SID=12UGXDbX8AAAIAAB9-JEE33435d0c5e03cf868594f655a94352ba

ich habe den Vorgänger, zu laut fürs Wohnzimmer aber im Keller oder Abstelltraum kein Problem.
    Stromaufnahme mit Linux und schlafenden Platten 20 Watt.
    nettes twil hätte ich kein fileserver dann würde ich zuschlagen :),welches linux hast du den als server os?

catalpa

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Normale SuSE, hatte auf breitere Unterstützung in deutschen Foren gehofft *G* ist
    aber im Grunde egal was man nimmt, ein paar Frickelprobleme wirds immer geben.
    Ich habe z.B. ein kleines Java-Tool dass mir jede Nacht Aufnahmen von BongTV
    runterlädt und für MePo bereit stellt. Das hat ein paar Anläufe gebraucht und ich
    habe x-mal mit dem Entwickler gemail aber jetzt läufts seit Monaten und man
    kann es einfach "vergessen", es tauchen immer nur die neuen Aufnahmen
    auf :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
    So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, so you should go for the UNC way. I hope this improves your situation.
    Okay, so you should go for the UNC way. I hope this improves your situation.
    Well that's sad because I needed Mediaportal to play TV recordings on different PCs :-( Recorded TV shows play fine on my server...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom