ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Some Idea for Mov-Pic ..

Hi Tgx ! some idea for you for moving picture ... this my mod for now untile you mack full color fan art ....
    for now i just focus on List View and Ditle View .... Hoop You like it ... :)

EDIT : i did some more thing in the defrent view ,,,all views full color fanart... I JUST HOOP SOMEONE CAN MACK BETTER LOGO FOR MPAA RATING ... MY RALLY SUCK....:oops: (im no skiner ,i just hoop Tgx will like some of the idea's and will mack better mod)

so unrer the file ,replace all movingpicture XML with old one in ... C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass
    copy the logos G,PG,PG-13,R,NC-17 .png to ..C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass\Media\Logos
    clear the Cache .. and start MP....
    ysMP.

nolimitek

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    HI

Since i have updatet to the last veriosn 1.5.0
    i have the problem that i see only this written in the upper screen

infoservice.weather.today.tmp

how can i fix that ?

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    HI

Since i have updatet to the last veriosn 1.5.0
    i have the problem that i see only this written in the upper screen

infoservice.weather.today.tmp

how can i fix that ?

That is suppose to show the temprature. Have you got the infoservice plugin installed and configured?

Edit: If you don't want the plugin and just want to get rid of the text, edit this line in basichome.xml, it's around line 15 or 20, right at the beginning of the file:

<label>#infoservice.weather.today.temp · #date</label>

to

<label>#date</label>

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    this my mod for now untile you mack full color fan art

nice work ...

... maybe you'll share it with us ... :D

cu

hi naich ! sure ...just give me 30 mints more .... i test it on my 42" lcd and i see the logo's for mpaa rating are litle bit small ,just
    i will ajust the size a litle ...
    check my first post in 30 mints ..

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Congrats to making it to the Popular Skin section and thx for the new version ... loving the new osd!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The "Now Playing" overlay does get in the way of reading the movie info in Moving Pictures. Hasn't anybody else noticed this?

In ysMP's mod, it could be fixed by turning the glass frame in the bottom upside down and put it at the top instead and all info can be visible without problems.

Also, could the volume display possibly be skinned so that's actually possible to see the difference between the gray bars and thw white bars? Perhaps this is a plasma/LCD thing?

Emph

Attachments

• error.jpg
      error.jpg
      83.9 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    The "Now Playing" overlay does get in the way of reading the movie info in Moving Pictures. Hasn't anybody else noticed this?

In ysMP's mod, it could be fixed by turning the glass frame in the bottom upside down and put it at the top instead and all info can be visible without problems.

Also, could the volume display possibly be skinned so that's actually possible to see the difference between the gray bars and thw white bars? Perhaps this is a plasma/LCD thing?
    Emph
    hi Emph ! abut the "now playing" i did not notest that... i gass i just look at the movie info first then wach the movie .... nice idea to
    turn it and put on top ...

abut the volume display, i wos just thinging abut it 2 days ago ....so Tgx + 1 from me to "Volume Display" ...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom