Italy Italy

splinty

Portal Member
    October 13, 2009
    Kurgan
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Thank You anyway!
    Look, here You are one strange (i mean strange for so great skin) place. While browsing list of video we got a left panel with preview (or IMDB poster) but with half of height? What is the sense of it? What is the sense of free space under it? Is it possible to view fullheight preview (poster)? Look attach please.
    My thumbnail settings is 140+600 i.e. highest quality.

One more thing. Your home wallpaper (preview.png) is very aggressive (from my modest viewpoint) for overall smart and soft skin's mood. I'd like to change it. But don't know how... It seems changing preview.png doesn't affect anything...

Attachments

• wrong0.jpg
      wrong0.jpg
      128.5 KB

splinty

Portal Member
    October 13, 2009
    Kurgan
    Home Country
    The horizontal volume osd is only at the top of the screen.
    Tgx
    Well, and one more thing. Progress bar is not centered in border (screen 1920x1080) Please, check attach :(
    Would You correct?

Attachments

• wrong1.jpg
      wrong1.jpg
      43.2 KB

aal

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2006
    Hi,

Found another error in the skin for the RadioTime plugin, see attachment. Would be great if you could fix in the next release.

Look below the "My Presets" menu item...

Great skin. Have been using it for a long time. Thanks!

Attachments

• RadioTime.jpg
      RadioTime.jpg
      81.9 KB

splinty

Portal Member
    October 13, 2009
    Kurgan
    Home Country
    SilentException, thank You!
    i've solved a "problem" with a volume bar by means of editing a skin files. It was easy. But i didn't fine a mod of my videos... May be You'll teach me how to edit a height of poster in my videos?

SingleMalt

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

The horizontal volume osd is only at the top of the screen.

Tgx
    Sorry Tgx, maybe I miss something but after overwriting the default files with the ones from the extracted folder:

"Horizontal Volume for Alternative Top-Bottom OSD \ Logatithmic \ *.*" to the Black Glass skin folder,

I just get the horizontal volume OSD positioned in the MIDDLE of the screen, not at the top of it as you advertised above and what I also would prefer. As you can see I used the logarithmically one, so I am not sure if this behavior is the same for the other two.

Hm, there are two ".svn"-folders, one in the parent subdirectory of each variant of the OSD versions and each one in "Logatithmic" and "Normal" subfolders. So this part is somewhat confusing. Up to this point I ignored the one in the parent subdirectory and copied just the one in the "Logatithmic"-subfolder because I am honestly not sure if it actually belongs somewhere. ;)

Apart from that, your "Top-Bottom OSD" on the top-middle of the screen works flawlessly (and looks awesome), at least as far I can tell by now.

Please clarify this point. BTW: Thanks for your hard work so far! Much appreciated! :D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0

Sorry Tgx, maybe I miss something but after overwriting the default files with the ones from the extracted folder:

"Horizontal Volume for Alternative Top-Bottom OSD \ Logatithmic \ *.*" to the Black Glass skin folder,

I just get the horizontal volume OSD positioned in the MIDDLE of the screen, not at the top of it as you advertised above and what I also would prefer. As you can see I used the logarithmically one, so I am not sure if this behavior is the same for the other two.

Hm, there are two ".svn"-folders, one in the parent subdirectory of each variant of the OSD versions and each one in "Logatithmic" and "Normal" subfolders. So this part is somewhat confusing. Up to this point I ignored the one in the parent subdirectory and copied just the one in the "Logatithmic"-subfolder because I am honestly not sure if it actually belongs somewhere. ;)

Apart from that, your "Top-Bottom OSD" on the top-middle of the screen works flawlessly (and looks awesome), at least as far I can tell by now.

You should use the "Normal" folder instead of the "Logatithmic" one, unless you are using the Logatithmic volume settings in Mediaportal configuration. The ".svn" folder should be ignored as they are used by your Svn client to update the folders.

If you like the volume at the top of the screen, you can always use the files from the "Horizontal Volume for Default OSD" folder. I thought that with the alternative osd layouts it would have been better to have the volume at the center of the screen.

Thanks

Tgx

P.S. Remember to clear the cache folder before launching Mediaportal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom