BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (2 Viewers)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Re: Re : AW: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

:eek: Geez guys I'm trying to get out of the skinning business - you've given me enough work to keep me busy for a week :D

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been doing a lot of skinning lately (so much for the current release being the last) - improving on a lot of things (imo) and adding/updating support for a few plugins.

I guess your family is happy to see you locked in a room skinning than to have you out on a loose risking your life !!..

Haha :D - nah, I still manage to fit in at least one "near death" experience a week - lately that has involved a lot of skidding down gnarly tracks out of control on my KTM 250 EXC Man I love that thing! :D

..btw.. in the classic basic screen.. when video or music is on (with no audio turned on) will have no idea that something is playingn or not...

So there's no overlay? I haven't looked at it yet and haven't used that screen (ever) - I'll sort that out.

..how to select video (go back to a playing video from the classic screen).. only way I find to do this is go to TV and select the tv screen and enter....

Which screen(s) are you talking about? I'll make it so that in the Classic basic home screen you can "mouse" up and then select it but are you talking about the overlay in the other screens too? I generally use the "live TV" button on my remote. I can look at that too though..

@ czy cooter: Does the same thing happen in B3W? Also, have you tried the touchscreen plugin? This might help. Let me know how you get on..

..I modified the mytvguide.xml to get a chance to to measure whether are sufficient space for records on the harddisk. The place is not perfect, but it works ...

Good idea. I don't think I'll add it to the skin file but others might like to copy your idea - space is at a bit of a premium on the TVGuide screen. For anyone that doesn't know the DiskSpace info is currently shown on the "Settings" screen when that plugin is activated/configured

...The group-button for EPG doesnt work. On Blu3Wide it does ...

Strange, works here. Anyone else using it?

...i foudn a little bug : on basic screen on the second row from left, the top button has no "black square" arround logo as for all others

A bug? In BleazleWide? Come on, you gotta be kidding right??!! :D :D But seriously, as long as you haven't changed this text (starts at line 88) then the image should be there:

<!--:::: 2nd row in from the left TOP BUTTON :::::::-->
<define>#extraLHS2top.hyp:880</define>
<define>#extraLHS2top.label:30000</define>
<define>#extraLHS2top.img:hover_musicvids.png</define>
<define>#extraLHS2top.button.background.focus.img:basichome_focus.png</define>
<define>#extraLHS2top.button.background.nofocus.img:basichome_button_nofocus.png</define>

Also check that this is showing in around line 870 (depending on what changes you have made to the file):

<textureNoFocus>#extraLHS2top.button.background.nofocus.img</textureNoFocus>

Cheers guys

Bleazle

czy cooter

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Hi Bleazle, thanks for the response. I have tried MPTouch, but it seems more suited as a secondary monitor/remote control. My touchscreen in on my only display.

As far as B3W, it does work the way I am looking for. it follows the link to what i touch, not what is highlighted (usually the first artist or up a level). I have tried switching between the two skins in the same instance of MP and get the different behavior every time.

This seems interesting, this only happens when the view is from the database (artists, album artists, etc), if i switch to shares everything is normal...

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Re: Re : AW: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

xvffx > not sure i understand what you talk about, but do you mean the red button on remote that swap between full screen and "corner" screen ?

I think its more about overlay.

when you in any screen in MP and have video, TV or music playing... we will always see that something is playing even tho we might have our audio muted.

say corners cuz that'w most of the now playing display is located.

Vff

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Bleazle > what i did not tell you is that i tested with the original "basichome.xml" ad this is the same. To be sure i draw yellow lines on the logo "basichome_button_nofocus.png" and i can see these lines on each logo except on the one corresponding to LHS2top...
    The lines you gave me are in... you do not have the problem ??

Please be aware that i made a big error : this is not a skin bug (this is impossible, sure !) then this is a win7 bug on french version that erase .png that are use on top right corner of the tv :D

EDIT: Please do not waste time on that, that is not a big problem !

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Just having a quick look at a couple of things after a hard weekend in the sun in Sydney drinking way too much and checking out the babes checking out the jet skiing :D

..in the classic basic screen.. when video or music is on (with no audio turned on) will have no idea that something is playinng or not...

Attached file should fix that - "arrow down" twice on the remote from the TV, Video etc icons to highlight the "now playing" overlay click OK to go to fullscreen TV or Music Now Playing.

I modified the mytvguide.xml to get a chance to to measure whether are sufficient space for records on the harddisk...

I've done the same thing for the the Recorded TV screen (for both the 4TR & MP TV plugins) just in case anyone wants it. Open the file, scroll to the bottom and change the highlighted Drive letter shown below to the one where your Recorded TV resides. Obviously you need to have the DriveSpace plugin installed and configured:

<control>
    <description>Drive space</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <textalign>center</textalign>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    <id>37483</id>
    <posX>85</posX>
    <posY>550</posY>
    <width>160</width>
    <height>50</height>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <label>#DriveFreeSpace.C.AvailableSpace.Data</label>
    <visible>string.contains(#DriveFreeSpace.C.Enabled,true)+!player.hasmedia</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="300" delay="200">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="500">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>
    <control>
    <description>Progress Bar</description>
    <type>progress</type>
    <id>20</id>
    <posX>75</posX>
    <posY>630</posY>
    <width>160</width>
    <height>16</height>
    <label>#DriveFreeSpace.C.AvailableSpace.UsedPercentage</label>
    <texturebg>progress_background_tvhome.png</texturebg>
    <lefttexture>progress_blank30.png</lefttexture>
    <midtexture>progress_mid_white30.png</midtexture>
    <righttexture>progress_blank30.png</righttexture>
    <visible>string.contains(#DriveFreeSpace.C.Enabled,true)+!player.hasmedia</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="300" delay="200">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="500">WindowClose</animation>

</control>

..i tested with the original "basichome.xml" ad this is the same. To be sure i draw yellow lines on the logo "basichome_button_nofocus.png" and i can see these lines on each logo except on the one corresponding to LHS2top...
    The lines you gave me are in... you do not have the problem ??...

The attached file shows what I get when I change the basichome_button_nofocus.png to a green box... I've got no idea why that top box isn't showing for you :rolleyes: Anyone else having the same issue/got any ideas what might be going on here?

That's it for now.

Bleazle.

Attachments

• 1.png
      1.png
      152.7 KB
    • 158.jpg
      158.jpg
      45.7 KB
    • BasicHome.xml
      22.2 KB
    • 4TR_RecordedTv.xml
      9.6 KB
    • mytvrecordedtv.xml
      9.4 KB

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Hey Bleazle,

isn't that your wife behind you with a rolling pin?!!

one thing is for sure... thanks for fixing it before you ended up in the ICU. This is the smoothest overlay I've ever seen.
    one thing I'm not sure about is the TVset you have inside the TV Guide. I like the look of the others screens when overlay is display (all the same but the TV Guide is different)

Vff

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

I only have that on top button on second right row, no left as in your screen capture. But i guess you already test that as well !
    Do not worry, i'll reinstall

P.S. : what a wonderful green, you should keep it for next release :D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: Re : BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

...isn't that your wife behind you with a rolling pin?!!...
    :D

...one thing I'm not sure about is the TVset you have inside the TV Guide. I like the look of the others screens when overlay is display (all the same but the TV Guide is different)

That's one of the things I've changed on my local version, set to go out with the next release (even though I've "retired" from skinning :rolleyes:). I've attached the new TVGuide files - would appreciate it if anyone using the MP TV Plugin (i.e. not 4TR) could check the Channel button and see if that's working...

I only have that on top button on second right row, no left as in your screen capture. But i guess you already test that as well !...

Actually I didn't check that column - for some reason I thought you meant the column I've taken the screen shot of - I've just checked the second row in from the right and you're correct, no "unfocused" background is showing. Here's the fix:

Search for the following text and remove the highlighted "b" <textureNoFocus>b#extraRHS2top.button.background.nofocus.img</textureNoFocus>

..P.S. : what a wonderful green, you should keep it for next release :D

Yeah, nice huh? :p

B

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Hi "B"
    I think the progress bar in post #135, should moved from <posY>630</posY> to <posY>580</posY>
    The distance is too large between label and bar (for me).
    In your new version of mytvguide.xml the EPG-Group-Button doesn't work. The same as before ...
    When the button is marked and I press Return, the day is changing to the next.
    When I click with my mouse there's no reaction but the click-sound.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

I think the progress bar in post #135, should moved from <posY>630</posY> to <posY>580</posY> The distance is too large between label and bar (for me)...

It depends on how you configure the plugin. If I move the bar to <posY>580</posY> it is overlays the text. I've configured the plugin as per my notes on the first post of this thread so <posY>630</posY> works for me but since you need to specify the Drive you want monitored in the code anyway it's easy enough for the end user to move the bar if they want to (I think?)

..In your new version of mytvguide.xml the EPG-Group-Button doesn't work. The same as before ...

OK, thanks for that, can you try the attached version and let me know if this one works for you? cheers

Bleazle

Attachments

• rectv.jpg
      rectv.jpg
      65 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom