BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (2 Viewers)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Hi Bleazle,
    a big thanks for your help. Now it works how should it be expected. You are the best Kiwi I ever met. Ok. Up to now only the green ones ... :D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Attachments

• squashed.jpg
      squashed.jpg
      50.3 KB
    • list2.jpg
      list2.jpg
      48.9 KB

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Good idea to put it there. I'm sorry i still did not found time to test it, but on screenshot this look wonderful !
    I hope others will test it and like it

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Hi All

Just a quick note to say that if you post a question and don't hear from me for a while it's because the maiden ride on my new 2011 KTM 300 EXC tomorrow didn't go as well as planned - check this bad boy out - it's my new weapon of choice for attacking the back blocks of New Zealand :) I know just the place to find a rock face like this....:D

(Note: I appreciate that most MediaPortal users probably aren't into this sort of stuff, but I love it!!!!! One big sleep to go till I get to ride the new bike :D:D:D)

2011-KTM-300EXCb.jpg

2011-KTM-300EXCc.jpg

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

Ok. Have fun and be careful with you. We need you still here ...

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

not that I don't care about you... but is the bike still in 1 piece ?

Vff

:D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Haha :D Yeah, that's all I worry about too :D Yep, all good after the first ride - off to do a more challenging ride this afternoon though... (work? what's that?).

MediaPortal stuff: I've got a bit on this week (apart from just riding the bike :) ) but I'll try to get a new release of the skin out by next week now that MP 1.1.1 is out. Quite a few changes since the last (final?) release.

Cheers

Bleazle.

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

hi Bleazle,

just a quick beef i have with info screen bar. It the bar that displays the info of a TV Guide that is transparent.

not so thrill about the transparent as I run closed captions (subtitles) in TV..it's hard tryin to read the text while CC is being displayed through the tansparent bar. ( I could provide a screenshot)

I haven't checked all.. but some other screen bar are not transparent. (which I like)

PS... how soon are you going to change the green to the orange that matches the bike?

Vff

O

OL_1973

AW: Re: BleazleWide V8.1.1.0

hi Bleazle,

just a quick beef i have with info screen bar. It the bar that displays the info of a TV Guide that is transparent.

not so thrill about the transparent as I run closed captions (subtitles) in TV..it's hard tryin to read the text while CC is being displayed through the tansparent bar. ( I could provide a screenshot)

I haven't checked all.. but some other screen bar are not transparent. (which I like)

This is interessting for me too.

I`m looking the files to find the part where I can edit this. It was a great help for us which file and which .png we could therefore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom