Blue3 Skinfiles For TV-Series (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just updated the Blue3 skin support for TVseries 2.2, these will be included with next package:

* Hidden Menu with Change Layout & Playlist Buttons....
    * Added Series List Layouts (Poster+Banners) and Filmstrip
    * Added Season List Layout
    * Added Episode Watched Icons
    * Added Series/Season UnWatched Items+Icon
    * Added Playlist

The skin changes will probably work ok for TVSeries 2.1, but some buttons in the hidden menu will not.

Attachments

• Blue3_EpisodeWatchedIcons.jpg
      Blue3_EpisodeWatchedIcons.jpg
      159.9 KB
    • Blue3_HiddenMenu.jpg
      Blue3_HiddenMenu.jpg
      106.1 KB
    • Blue3_Playlist.jpg
      Blue3_Playlist.jpg
      80.2 KB
    • Blue3_SeasonListLayout.jpg
      Blue3_SeasonListLayout.jpg
      131.7 KB
    • Blue3_SeriesFilmstrip.jpg
      Blue3_SeriesFilmstrip.jpg
      187.2 KB
    • Blue3_SeriesListBanners.jpg
      Blue3_SeriesListBanners.jpg
      179.7 KB
    • Blue3_SeriesPoster.jpg
      Blue3_SeriesPoster.jpg
      154.5 KB
    • Blue3_ChannelsViewSmallIcons.jpg
      Blue3_ChannelsViewSmallIcons.jpg
      64.3 KB
    • Blue3.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS, M2TS, DAT, MPG, MPEG, DIV, DIVX, VOB, ISO, TRP I use the following simple format for container ISO (ISO's are full copies of DVD with all warnings, info, even encription intact) TV Series Name 00x00-00...
    Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS...
    My Tv Series are in the Format. TV Series Name 00x00 Episode Name The First 00 is the Series Number The Second 00 is the Episode...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom