Blue3 Wide Skin (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have just started created a simple Blue3wide skin for TVSeries for v2.1 release. It wont include any of the fancy Rotations or Animations, Gamejester is going to be doing that.

Here is a preview for the Series View when Set to Wide Banners Layout

Attachments

• Blue3Wide_Series_WideBanners.jpg
      Blue3Wide_Series_WideBanners.jpg
      349.9 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have just started created a simple Blue3wide skin for TVSeries for v2.1 release. It wont include any of the fancy Rotations or Animations, Gamejester is going to be doing that.

Here is a preview for the Series View when Set to Wide Banners Layout

Nice, will you be adding support for logos as well?
    Emph

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here is a test version. It will be packaged with the official v2.1 release along with Gamejester's version's.

Ensure you are using the latest https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ries-2-0-3296-svn-test-build-available-47093/

History

Updated: 31-Jan-2009
    * Included in v2.1.3318 package
    * Added Graphical Group Layout
    * Added List Banner Layout support series

Updated: 16-Jan-2009
    * Added Series Filmstrip Layout
    * Improved the Fanart Chooser Window

Updated: 15-Jan-2009
    * Added Series Poster List Layout
    * Added Series INFO Panel to Season List Layout

Added: 12-Jan-2009
    * Initial upload for testing

To Switch between the different Series layouts you need to edit the TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml file in the skin directory:

<series layout="WideBanners">
    <series layout="ListPosters">
    <series layout="Filmstrip">

If you have any issues, before reporting ensure you attach the tvseries log and also screenshots for illustration.

Attachments

• Blue3wide_Episode_Fanart.jpg
      Blue3wide_Episode_Fanart.jpg
      112.6 KB
    • Blue3Wide_Series_WideBanners.jpg
      Blue3Wide_Series_WideBanners.jpg
      341.9 KB
    • Blue3wide_Season_List.jpg
      Blue3wide_Season_List.jpg
      388.1 KB
    • Blue3wide_Series_ListPoster.jpg
      Blue3wide_Series_ListPoster.jpg
      338 KB
    • Blue3wide_Series_FanartChooser.jpg
      Blue3wide_Series_FanartChooser.jpg
      278.4 KB
    • Blue3wide_Series_Filmstrip.jpg
      Blue3wide_Series_Filmstrip.jpg
      394.4 KB
    • Blue3wide_Group_Graphical.jpg
      Blue3wide_Group_Graphical.jpg
      44.4 KB

BacoKarel

Portal Member
    July 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yep, will have a SkinSettings.xml with FormattingRules and LogoRules defined.

Here is a test version. Ensure you are using the latest https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ries-2-0-3296-svn-test-build-available-47093/

Thanks, this skin looks really neat!

I tested this on my system but I can't get the logos and rating windows to work.
    I use MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 Final and the SVN build of MP-TVseries you suggested.

Any other settings I need to change?

Check my attachments to see what I mean. (I reduced to colors to reduce the image size)
    Resolution 1920x1080

Attachments

• seasons.jpg
      seasons.jpg
      237.6 KB
    • shows.jpg
      shows.jpg
      254 KB
    • episodes.jpg
      episodes.jpg
      216.9 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    From the looks of it, it would seem that the latest TVSeries.dll is not loaded. If you re-named your old DLL in the plugins directory then MediaPortal will load both the new and the old. Be sure only 1 TVSeries dll is there.

Also confirm your version please, attach your TVseries log.

BacoKarel

Portal Member
    July 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    From the looks of it, it would seem that the latest TVSeries.dll is not loaded. If you re-named your old DLL in the plugins directory then MediaPortal will load both the new and the old. Be sure only 1 TVSeries dll is there.

Also confirm your version please, attach your TVseries log.

The DOWNLOAD link on your thread links to an OLD svn build 3279!

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ries-2-0-3296-svn-test-build-available-47093/

I manually corrected it to 3296 and downloaded the latest version.

Now it works! :)

ps. I also noticed that the provided MediaInfo.dll didn't recognize the resolutions and audio channels correctly.
    I reverted back to MediaInfo 0.7.7.6 as stated in this thread:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/mediainfo-dll-reporting-wrong-resolution-48329/

and now that works too.

Thanks, this skin really rocks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks for reporting the bad link, no one reported that and its been 5 days already.

I wonder how many ppl using the skin with the older SVN release.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I still have a few things to add to the skin, like a Filmstrip view, as well as a List View using Posters. plus a few tidy ups. Im using the skin that was posted here as a framework as I was too lazy to start from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread