:) Hi, a skin file for Blue3Wide will be very appreciated, :D

ok, I've done one, see below.

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    you can use the same one posted in this sub forum for B3 for now, should work fine.
    We are working on an update to this skin file and will also release a specific wide one as well.
    Look out for a new SVN release soon.

gamejester

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yeah I saw that post, weird, I do not have that issue and I am using it on a 1080p screen.
    What version of the core are you running and what SVN.

midgar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Lucca, Tuscany
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yeah I saw that post, weird, I do not have that issue and I am using it on a 1080p screen.
    What version of the core are you running and what SVN.

I've the last mediaportal rc3 svn (this week) and MP-TVSeries-2.0.3216 (SVN) Test Build

Very strange... If I use blue2wide skin file the windows fill all the screen but some label are misaligned.

chickeneye

Portal Member
    November 11, 2008
    Hi,
    Anyone find a solution to this, i have the same issue here. I'm on SVN 20863.

oh and just V2.0 of tvseries. I'm gonna try upgrading that first

Ok just tried with the latest tvservies svn. Still the same. Has anyone managed to edit the current skin files to work with blue3wide?

midgar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Lucca, Tuscany
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Self-made skinfile

Hi, I'm not a skinner, but I've tried to correct the existing one to make it work on b3 wide:
    I think it has many bugs.. but this is the best I can.:D
    I've tested it on 720p, I don't know if it works on 1080p.
    I attach also two screenshots.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      138.5 KB
    • 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      127.3 KB
    • TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Works in 1080p as well midgar. Thanks! Think it'd be possible to make one that showed 6 shows insted of 4? Mediainfo details would be nice too. Just thought I'd ask, but it's working fine the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread