Bluetooth remote control? (2 Viewers)

pinobot

Portal Member
October 5, 2005
Well, i finally bought a Microsoft MCE remote.
No need for a RF-remote, the IR beam on the Microsoft is incredibly strong and wide, the receiver is to the right of me and when i point the remote to the tv on the other side of the room to the left (or anywhere else) the signal bounces of the (white) walls never missing a beat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom