Bluetooth remote control? (1 Viewer)

pinobot

Portal Member
October 5, 2005
Well, i finally bought a Microsoft MCE remote.
No need for a RF-remote, the IR beam on the Microsoft is incredibly strong and wide, the receiver is to the right of me and when i point the remote to the tv on the other side of the room to the left (or anywhere else) the signal bounces of the (white) walls never missing a beat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal1/Remotes+and+Input+Devices
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal1/Remotes+and+Input+Devices
Evening all. Is there an up to date guide on how to make the PS3 Bluetooth remote work with MP?
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
You're right, @ajs, thank you! After enabling HID in the MP config and editing the XML file it works! (y)
You're right, @ajs, thank you! After enabling HID in the MP config and editing the XML file it works! (y)
Common media players like Windows Media Player and iTunes support events for playback buttons (play/pause, next track, previous...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom