Bluetooth remote control? (1 Viewer)

pinobot

Portal Member
October 5, 2005
Well, i finally bought a Microsoft MCE remote.
No need for a RF-remote, the IR beam on the Microsoft is incredibly strong and wide, the receiver is to the right of me and when i point the remote to the tv on the other side of the room to the left (or anywhere else) the signal bounces of the (white) walls never missing a beat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] "Keyboard Help" Screen? DE
@2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD for the next release ;) XML attacherd ;) Thread marked as solved :D
@2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD...
Is there a "Keyboard Help" screen in DefaultWideHD? to list keyboard controls? ... would be useful as a "Settings/General" sub menu.
Replies
Views
Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
Hi I have used the x-boc remote, see attached text file
I'm wanting to use an Xbox remote to control MediaPortal. Does anyone know if this is possible? Out of the box, the volume buttons...
Replies
Views
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal1/Remotes+and+Input+Devices
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal1/Remotes+and+Input+Devices
Evening all. Is there an up to date guide on how to make the PS3 Bluetooth remote work with MP?
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom