Booskin wont allow me to choose Kai's Bootscreen (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

How do i apply this? bootskin only looks at .bootskin files

A

Anonymous

dont CHANGE the extension! you need to EXTRACT the file by right click > extract all

then bootskin will reckognize it

talos

Portal Pro
August 24, 2004
UK
Did you actually try this? The files Kai uploaded were zip files. If you rename the extension to .bootskin and import it using the bootskin program it works perfectly.

A

Anonymous

hey thanks for hte replies I used sports guys suggestions and unzipped into bootskin skin directory and it worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
Replies
Views
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face simular.
Great it finally works and you can enjoy MP2. I've added this as possible solution for error 1603 into our wiki in case others face...
Hello guys, I am a newbie to this forum and to Mediaportal. I am not able to get the installation finish without errors. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom