Broadband Technologies Air2PC-ATSC-PCI HDTV card (r0.2; DVB) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but DD told me, those where beta drivers, and some cards did have problems with them. Here you can find stable older drivers, Digital Devices Store But 3.0.3.224 did not work for me, so the latest stable...
Today I did send a reminder to DD, since 09-2020 no news from them about new drivers. 3.0.2.211 x64 seems to work for me to, but...
I recently upgraded my somewhat ancient 1.16 installation to the latest version, 1.25, and have a couple of problems, but the most...
Replies
Views
I noticed that ... I fixed it, so if somebody downloads it from here it won´t confuse people... :) I deleted the old file and uploaded new file instead.
I noticed that ... I fixed it, so if somebody downloads it from here it won´t confuse people... :) I deleted the old file and...
Hi there, My cable provider (DVB-C) has updated some channels and therefore I have to re-scan all the available channels. The...
Replies
Views
No experience at all with sat stuff, but do TBS provide (or suggest) viewing/test software that will work with their cards? (You'll need to stop MP TV Server running when you do this - use the 'Manual Control' tab in TV server config to stop/start it - as it won't share tuners with other software).
No experience at all with sat stuff, but do TBS provide (or suggest) viewing/test software that will work with their cards...
Hi Guys, I'm currently getting my system back up and running again after a long absence. No point in having spent ££££'s on kit...
Replies
Views
The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a solution, only two "Workarounds". First is to try native TVE35 with MP2, i did not have any continuity errors or hickups with that constellation. Second would be to change the cam, I tried RTL HD with a Deltacam...
The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a...
Hi MediaPortal Support Team, I've a problem that really drives me crazy because I've no explanation for this phenomenon. Since a...
Replies
Views
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom