BSOD: Help needed with failure-research (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hi guys,

getting a bluescreen lately too often. But online analysis of dump-file doesnt help with my limited knowledge. Anyone here experienced and give me a pointer? Windows-Minidump-file attached.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 012013-16796-01.zip
      23.7 KB

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Thanks gibs. Will do. Currently googled a bit and found a thread with similar hardware and error and there it was ASUS ATK somewhat. Updated that now and see if BSOD still persists. Then switching to full dump. Didn't know this is better for finding the driver/dll since until now minidump was enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    M
    MP1 MP2 Help, getting DE
    Maybe it is a new date-aired format using Unix timestamp? It resolves to: Saturday, September 2nd 2271, 05:56:51 (5:56 am) Sci-Fi stardate reference? Captain's logs... lol
    Maybe it is a new date-aired format using Unix timestamp? It resolves to: Saturday, September 2nd 2271, 05:56:51 (5:56 am) Sci-Fi...
    Hi guys, MySeries are not updating and showing my added new episodes. When i open up MySeries plugin and press the refresh or...
    Replies
    Views
    damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
    damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
    Hi guys, I can't play trailers from the IMDB trailers site in Online videos, Just thought I would check to see if the site is...
    Replies
    Views
    That was the cause. Thank you!
    That was the cause. Thank you!
    Hi guys. I have an odd bug that I can't pin down. I upgraded from MP 1.15 to 1.16. Then found that Online videos and wifi remote...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom