Bug Fixes & Updates for Black Glass Skin 2.1.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Video and TV Zap Osd fix

These files address the overlapping reflections over the timebar reported by cruze

Attachments

• OSD Fix.rar
      30.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    TVSeries Logo Rules Fix

This update fixes the issues with logos and horizontal resolution as reported by cruze and SID6.7.

Attachments

• Tv Series Logo Rules fix.rar
      30.7 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Updated splash and preview screens

The splash and preview screens have been updated with the new Mediaportal logo.

Attachments

• splash.jpg
      splash.jpg
      301.3 KB
    • preview.png
      preview.png
      230.8 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Volume Control Plugin menu mode

This update adds support for Volume control plugin in menu mode.

Attachments

• 15-47-35.jpg
      15-47-35.jpg
      79.3 KB
    • Volume Control Update.rar
      30.7 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Fix for myWeather and Mini Overlay

This file fixes the issue with the new mini overlay file.

Attachments

• myweather.xml
      30.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    OnlineVideos 0.16.0 Fix

This file fixes the incorrect aspect ratio of apple trailer posters in thumb view.

Attachments

• myonlinevideos.facade.xml
      30.7 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    TV and Radio Guide Update for MP 1.1

This update fixes the time spin control overlapping issue in Mediaportal 1.1 beta.
    These files must be installed after the first update for TV and Radio guides released before in this thread.

Attachments

• TvGuide Update MP 1.1.rar
      30.7 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Fanart Updates and Fanart Handler 1.0 Plugin Support

This update fully supports Fanart Handler 1.0 Plugin and fixes some issues with multiimage control under MP 1.1.

This update adds the old fanart management before the release of Fanart Handler Plugin. The "old" fanart management is activated only when browsing music and video shares.
    To use fanart in music shares screen (myMusicSongs.xml) drop a jpg file in folder "Media\Fanart\Music\Titles" and rename it with the name of the folder or the item you wish the fanart for (e.g. "No line on the horizon.jpg"). To use fanart in video shares screen (myVideos.xml) drop a jpg file in folder "Media\Fanart\Video\Titles" and rename it with the name the video (e.g. "Meet Dave.jpg").

Additionally this update fixes issues reported by niblet and ysmp.

Added fanart handler plugin support for Music Videos plugin.

Fixed Music Playlist issues with fanarts.

Attachments

• Fanart Update 4.rar
      30.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Worldmap RC3 Keyboard Fix

This file fixes the issue with virtual keyboard going out of screen as reported by DreadFury.

Attachments

• 17-47-30.jpg
      17-47-30.jpg
      200.2 KB
    • Woldmap Update 2.rar
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread