Bugs\Enhancements - StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    The news in this skin is broken - it shows the headlines but attempting to open a story does nothing.
    It should open the full story when selected...
    Posted to the bugtrak

wkwapil

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 27, 2008
    192.168.x.x
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    4theRecord: Little mistake in 4TR_RecordedTV.xml

hi.
    as mentioned in the attached screenshot, there's a little error in "4TR_RecordedTV.xml"

at the end of this XML-File you've to change

<seperator>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</seperator>
    <label>#TV.Upcoming.Description</label>
    </control>

in

<seperator>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</seperator>
    <label>#TV.RecordedTV.Description</label>
    </control>

cu;)

Attachments

• Recordings1.jpg
      Recordings1.jpg
      110.6 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hi.
    as mentioned in the attached screenshot, there's a little error in "4TR_RecordedTV.xml"

at the end of this XML-File you've to change

<label>#TV.Upcoming.Description</label>
    </control>

in

<label>#TV.RecordedTV.Description</label>
    </control>

cu;)

Thanks for the info

There was an update that addressed this issue and the archive in the original post has been updated with the corrected file.

Cheers

Trevor

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Missing xml for my music, album info

When trying to show albuminfo in my music i get Missing DialogArtistinfo.xml

is there a fix?
    :D
    Karl-Åke

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I have setup seperate background images for Live TV and TV Series. I've been through every xml regarding the TV Home screen but I cannot get it to change the background to my Live TV image, it still uses the texture I use for TV Series. After changing the common.tv.xml to hover_my tv.png all the other TV screens (scheduler, guide, recorded programs etc.) use the right texture, only the Home TV screen keeps on using the hover_my tvseries.png - what do I need to change? :confused:

Attached are relevant screenshots, this is the background I want to use (and is used by TV Guide, schedule recordings, recorded programs etc.):
    eyea5r00r1d1og58td_verythinglse.jpg

Here is what the Live TV Home looks like, using the texture I use for TV Series :(:
    qb9qp1gf7lmu0jgmapu2_ome.jpg

Help, as always, much appreciated!

EDIT: Also on the Live TV Home screen some labels on the buttons are grey, how can I change them to white text?

whatisk

Portal Pro
    May 21, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    When playing music fullscreen (with visualization) and in setup having selected 'Enable status display in fullscreen' and 'Show song info on track change', the song info isn't shown either when going to full screen or on track change.

Checked with Blue3 wide and it displayed okay there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom