Bugs\Enhancements - StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Subtitle menu gone in video(moving picture)

Hello!

Anybody else noted that, while playing video and pressing F9(info) twice, the subtitle menu selection is missing.
I do not know if this has to do with the SVN update for MP or the latest version of StreamedMP, I did the update at the same time.
Before the update, SVN and Streamed, it worked.

:D
Karl-Åke

Ingram

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Home Country
Whenever I hit F9 it goes straight to the subtitle/video/audio/bookmarks menu and totally ignores showing the plot. If i hit it twice it would simply make the menu disappear (on/off). This is with the latest release.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    My "F9" is as standard mapped to context-menu. Plot/channel-name/statusbar etc. is shown by pressing "Y". This is with "out-of-the-box" MediaPortal setup, so I really don't see why "F9" should show the plot?

Ingram

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    The code for F9 I believe is meant to display the plot, and once the user hits left or right the menu appears which is the subtitles, audio, bookmarks etc...

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    The code for F9 I believe is meant to display the plot, and once the user hits left or right the menu appears which is the subtitles, audio, bookmarks etc...

With a standard-installed MediaPortal (no change to setup) F9 on the keyboard is mapped to show the context-menu.

Ingram

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    I'll have to try the y button (which means re-mapping my remote.) I've reported this as bug a few times but no one has bothered to let me know about this or acknowledge any of my bug reports for that matter. I've just seen code in the XML with comments saying that context menu wasn't meant to appear until the user hits left or right. So I assumed it was meant to display the plot.

EDIT: Ok I was confused, my info button is mapped to Y, and it brings up the menu to change the audio, subtitles, etc. But I believe there is meant to be a plot there, and the menu options not appear until you hit left or right.

EDIT 2: Ok I finally bothered to take some screen caps, maybe now might get some feedback.

The first 3 images demonstrate going into Moving Pictures. Posters are rendered incorrectly, and are only displayed correctly after going into detailed view and back out of it.

The second 2 images are issues with the OSD. The episode name here goes over into the plot, I've fixed this myself in the last release so it isn't too difficult (Notice how it cuts off correctly in the other screen shot?). The other both is when I hit Y and get the options there, but there is no plot. The XML code leads me to believe it should be there?

Lastly, someone else already mentioned that but I thought I might as well while taking screen caps.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Mp1.jpg
      Mp1.jpg
      250.8 KB
    • Mp2.jpg
      Mp2.jpg
      264.7 KB
    • Mp3.jpg
      Mp3.jpg
      249.9 KB
    • OSD1.jpg
      OSD1.jpg
      135.4 KB
    • OSD2.jpg
      OSD2.jpg
      115.8 KB
    • TV1.jpg
      TV1.jpg
      186 KB

karlake

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Borås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    F9&y/info,,,, still no subtitle

Well, what I mean is info button on the MCE remote
    I never use F9. Just put that in for clarity. My question was not about what button does what but
    Whatever method you use to get the vidio/audio/subtitle/bookmark, I still miss the subtitle selection, even on videos that I know has subtitles,,, both mkv and avi files

So my question is

anybody else got this problem?
    Is it a skin issue or MP issue?

:D
    Karl-Åke

Ingram

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Neither. I get subtitles with AVI and MKV. You sure you have Haali configured correctly and direct vobsub?

Attachments

• 02-55-35.jpg
      02-55-35.jpg
      84 KB

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    when I hit Y and get the options there, but there is no plot. The XML code leads me to believe it should be there?
    You sure you mapped your button to "Action: Action > Show OSD". Don't see any other reason why this doesn't work for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom