Can't delete child in myPrograms (1 Viewer)

hmvink

Portal Member
January 8, 2005
Netherlands
If I try to delete a child it asks if I'm sure but won't delete anything. Am I doing something wrong? :cry:

dhanjel

Portal Pro
July 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
had the same problem. you can use the database tool to manually remove the entries in the database.

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
yeah, this is a bug in mp 0.1.3.0.

You got three options:

1) use a later cvs (lots of work in progress, at your own risk)
2) do a "drop trigger td_application" on the ProgramDatabase3.db3 file
(usint SQLiteBrowser or any SQLITE client)
3) delete the items manually using SQLiteBrowser for example.

Hope that helps,

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom